September 2011 Moms
Options

Host gifts

Me and DH moved very recently.  I very much miss my old city and my friends so I planned a quick weekend trip to visit.  In a short two week notice, they threw together a shower for me this weekend.  I wasn't planning on having a shower since I live in this new city with no family and friends.  So I am so honored. 

What kind of thank you gift can I get for my two BFFs for hosting my shower last minute?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Host gifts

• Options
    I'm giving my hostest a gift certificate for a 50 min massage at the spa but you could do something cheaper like a gift certificate to a mani/pedi at a near by nail salon
    Photobucket Mrs. Roro
  • Options
    dinner or movie gift certificates
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last year for mine, I got my hostesses Vera Bradley umbrellas with a note that said, "Hope this comes in handy during the next shower!" (I'm a Sept 2010 & a Nov 2011 mom- accidentally clicked on the wrong board, but thought I'd offer a suggestion!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mani/Pedi gift card was going to be my suggestion.  Or a gift card to their favorite place to eat.
  • Options
    Last time I bought Vera Bradley bags for each hostest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There is another post listed a little farther down about this to get some more ideas but I'm giving my BFF a basket of board games, cards, handheld games. etc as we had gone to a fashion show and they were raffling off donated baskets and she really liked it but didn't win it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"