September 2011 Moms
Options

What is going on with your bellybuttons?

So, my bb is nasty. It is sort of flat, sort of turning inside out, but I still have a little part that is an innie.

Also, and apparantly, the inside of my bb is discolored. I am pretty fair with lots of freckles. The inside of my bb is almost entirely the color of my freckles. Yech.

Please tell me I am not the only with nasty bb syndrome.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is going on with your bellybuttons?

• Options

Mine is still inside, but it is much more shallow.  I can't really get a good look inside, since I can't see much down below my boobs anymore, but I think it's going to be flipping soon.  Can't wait to get rid of the crater.

Veronica was just on fb talking about her belly button, you are not alone.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My only belly button issue is that it's getting wider.
    February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well, I only have ONE bellybutton (hehe) but it's almost flat.  I have a freckle inside of my belly button that I keep thinking is dirt :(  I feel the need to explain that if I ever show anyone my belly.

• Options
    Full-on crater.  I don't know if thing is ever going to flatten out, much less pop.
  • Options

Mine is just like yours, shape wise. It is almost all the way out and inside is a big mole! Obviously I have never seen it before now but it is so gross! Thankfully it is in the part that hasn't quite popped out yet and I'm hoping it stays that way. I peek at it like 10 times a day and cringe.

When I am getting out of bed or anything where my abs tighten it pops out entirely but then goes back in.

lol Pina remembered the state of my bb. Smile

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    valzeevalzee member
    I was just thinking about posting on this topic! Mine is getting very shallow, and I absolutely can't stop messing with it! If I stretch it out, it looks like an anus. lol
  • Options
    Mine is kind of flat, kind of inside out. The worst part is that the hole where my navel ring uses to be is so gross looking and has stretch marks all around it. My DS says that it is a "broken belly button." thanks son.... Haha
  • Options

Mine is also flattening out. I'm stubbornly trying to hang onto my navel ring... I tried a pregnancy piercing, but my skin didn't love it- no infection or anything, just sort of red and irritated. I ended up buying a regular barbell in a longer size and that seems to be working for now.

Something I've noticed is that I have to dry my bellybutton after my shower. It's in this weird shape where it's shallow enough to catch the water but still deep enough to hold the water in! It's like having a little puddle on my belly. LOL

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    quezzoquezzo member
    Mine isn't flat yet, but it is getting there. My mom always said it looked like a star because the way the cracks ran through it. Well, my star is starting to explode.  
  • Options

Mine is almost completely flat, but it hasn't popped out yet... I'm wondering if it will pop, or if it will stay at this weird just-about-flat stage. 

I also noticed that the scar from my belly button ring has moved up - now both of the holes are above my belly button, whereas one of them used to be inside the belly button.  It's kind of trippy haha.

• Options
    I used to have a fairly deep belly button.  Now it has completely flattened and pretty much disappeared.  If it weren't for my piercing hole, you wouldn't really see it at all!  I'm waiting to see if it pops out.
  • Options
    Mine is completely flat! I look weird lol! Its so strange looking.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I laughed at all of your responses. It is good to know that I am not alone with the bb obsession. I swear that I mess with it 20x a day.
  • Options
    Mine is pretty much flat with my belly. I'm waiting for it to pop completely out though. It's probably the cleanest it's ever been though, since it used to be pretty deep, and now it's flat - LOL! My belly button ring hole is a little stretched though, but I'm convinced it's starting to close from the inside out. I have to stop playing with it! I took my ring out at 9 weeks.
  • Options
    Mine has been completely flat for a while and now it's starting to pop out a little bit. Just the past few days I noticed you can see it when I have tighter shirts on. It also has a little freckle color part to it. I thought it was dirty or something but it would not come off. Thankfully the holes from my belly ring has not stretched out at all (I took it out around 6 years ago)
  • Options
    Mine popped, sadly. It's hardly noticeable but if you stare at it like I do you're bound to see it.
  • Options
    Mine is getting pretty shallow, but has yet to pop out. I'm really over the saucer belly button you can see through my shirt. I also had my gal bladder removed a while back so I have a scar there and my dad pointed at it the other day at the pool and was like, what IS that? The scar is just puffy and looks weird.
    MJ. Born 9-4-2011. 2 Weeks Old Here. Photobucket
  • Options

Mine used to be kinda narrow and really deep.  Now it's much wider and less deep.  DH is really excited - he swears it's going to pop out any day, but I just don't think it's going to happen.  It was rather funny over the weekend - we visited a friend who is due two weeks after we are, and has a full-on outie now... DH was so jealous.

• Options
    sraexxsraexx member

imagevalzee:
    I was just thinking about posting on this topic! Mine is getting very shallow, and I absolutely can't stop messing with it! If I stretch it out, it looks like an anus. lol

HA HA, this! I don't know if it will ever pop all the way, but it is very shallow and I play with it constantly and make DH touch it because it is so soft. And it totally looks anus like when I stretch it. 

BabyName Ticker
    my read shelf:
    Summer Rae Garcia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Before becoming pregnant, my bb was like a black hole, totally deep.  Now, I can see the back of it.  (When I look in the mirror, of course, because these days even seeing my toes is an issue...;) 
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"