Pregnant after a Loss

Horrible nightmare last night

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but no one else understands these terrible feelings, so please bare with me as I share my horrible dream last night. I was back going to school to get my teaching certificate to teach language arts, I was in some classes and then all the sudden (this is a dream!) I am back in my apartment. My parents are there and my mom is helping me with my papers because she is an LA teacher. I go to the bathroom and I wipe once- it's sort of brown. I wipe again- it's sort of pink. I wipe a third time and I am gushing blood (keep in mind this wasn't a dream in November!). So I call the Dr.'s office frantically and they are still open but say they can't change the schedule around to see me. I woke up then. It was so incredibly real and frightening! I am going to the Dr. today to hear the heartbeat. I didn't think I was scared about this appointment at all- I was excited! Stupid dream, ruining it for me! I guess it just sucks, because just when you start to get excited your stupid subconscious takes over and pulls this crap!
Pregnancy Ticker Missed m/c 11/30/2010

Re: Horrible nightmare last night

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"