April 2011 Moms

Another question for No dairy BF Moms

How long did it take for you to see a change in your LO?  I'm on day 5 which is what my Pedi suggested as a trial period.  Everyone on the internet says a few weeks as a trial period.  I haven't noticed any change so far.  Do I need to give it some more time?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another question for No dairy BF Moms

• Drew would break out in a rash as a reaction to dairy.  When I cut it out, I noticed a marked improvement in about three or four days and it was totally gone by about two weeks.

With Liz I cut it out from the beginning but cheated and had a parfait last week.  She broke out in a mild rash and still has a few bumps (almost six days later)

• took over a week for my LO to seem better. it was like a completely new baby! less fussy, better sleep, etc. poop started looking less green and more normal at the 2 week mark. became neg for blood a little after 2 weeks. i am on week 3 now and his diaper rash is  finally gone! still has some weird green poops here and there. i cut out all dairy and soy too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am also on day 5, and today I noticed a huge difference. LO used to spit up constantly. No spit ups today, no fussies. Good luck! 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"