Pregnant after a Loss
Options

January Mommas checkin

So what is going on my fellow January mommas?

Worries?

Milestones?

Appointments?

Tell it all to me:)

My update is we had an ultrasound today measuring at 6w5days with a perfect heartbeat of 136.What an amazing feeling!..She said as of today according to LMP my due date is 1/21/12:)

Hold On ....Michael Buble
MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
BFP #4 5/8/11
BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7

Re: January Mommas checkin

• Options

Worries? My boobies aren't sore anymore!  I know symptoms come and go, but it still makes me BSC! There is still all-day sickness, which I called for some medicine.  I'm worried about taking a prescription while pregnant...

Milestones? I lost my last LO a month after my BFP.  I've made it a month and 6 days without any serious problems!

Appointments? 16 more days!!  I really hope they do another u/s because I need that reassurance!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "'My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,' says the Lord. 'And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.'" Isaiah 55:8-9
    BFP #1 7/4/2010--Natural M/C 8/4/2010
    BFP #2 4/25/2011 Please stick, baby!! EDD 1/1/2012
    Forever Buddy to carrieandtim BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Yay Jen!  That is great - I am so happy for you!

Worries?

I've been ridiculously busy lately (in addition to being so exhausted that I could easily fall over at any point, which I am taking as a great sign), so I have not had a lot of time to be worried.  However, I did get some pretty horrible news - my cousin passed away on Monday after a long battle with cancer.  He was only 28 years old.  My family is heading to Amarillo, TX for the funeral which will be a 10 hour drive.  So I am really sad about the loss and a little concerned about the drive there and back.

Milestones?

Thrilled that I am pregnant, that I have seen a heartbeat and my little bean seems to be resting comfortably in there.  Pelvic rest just expired, I've had no spotting for two weeks.  I am starting to feel pretty optimistic about this pregnancy.

Appointments?

Regular OB appt on the 27th of June.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jen629jen629 member
    imageshoefreak85:

Worries? My boobies aren't sore anymore!  I know symptoms come and go, but it still makes me BSC! There is still all-day sickness, which I called for some medicine.  I'm worried about taking a prescription while pregnant...

Milestones? I lost my last LO a month after my BFP.  I've made it a month and 6 days without any serious problems!

Appointments? 16 more days!!  I really hope they do another u/s because I need that reassurance!

I am sorry you are not feeling well:( come on 16 days!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #4 5/8/11
  • Options
    jen629jen629 member
    imageStarreEyes:

Worries?

I've been ridiculously busy lately (in addition to being so exhausted that I could easily fall over at any point, which I am taking as a great sign), so I have not had a lot of time to be worried.  However, I did get some pretty horrible news - my cousin passed away on Monday after a long battle with cancer.  He was only 28 years old.  My family is heading to Amarillo, TX for the funeral which will be a 10 hour drive.  So I am really sad about the loss and a little concerned about the drive there and back.

Milestones?

Thrilled that I am pregnant, that I have seen a heartbeat and my little bean seems to be resting comfortably in there.  Pelvic rest just expired, I've had no spotting for two weeks.  I am starting to feel pretty optimistic about this pregnancy.

Appointments?

I am so sorry about your cousin {{HUGS}}}. Yay to the milestones!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #4 5/8/11
  • Options

Worries? Having to wait until the 23rd to hear the h/b again.  I am really thinking about getting a doppler.  I just can't decide.

Milestones? 8w1d is a huge milestone for me...I haven't been this pg since DD.

Appointments? The 23rd for regular checkup and 7/7 is my NT scan!

PRINCESS31stbirthday
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

such great news jen, so happy for you!

worries:  my appointment on friday

milestones: no spotting!

appointments: friday --1st ultrasound, hoping for a strong heartbeat.

BFP #1: 1/27/11, mc 3/17/11 at 9w2d, baby measured at 8w3d, no heartbeat BFP #2: 5/13/11; beta #1: 382, beta #2: 7842. heartbeat: 103 at 6 weeks; 146 at 7 weeks, 165 at 9 weeks, 173 at 12 weeks, 158 at 16 weeks. BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ambs21ambs21 member

Yay Jen!  I love hearing your updates!

As for me...

Worries: I'm still not sick.  I keep telling myself that I wasn't sick with DD until 8 1/2 weeks or so, but it's making me nervous.  My boobs are sore, and I'm tired, but I keep waiting to really feel pg.  

Milestones: None really.

Appointments: STILL waiting for my first one.  It's 2 weeks from today.  I really think I may go crazy between now and then.  I really want to get a peek (and a headcount since I have increased chance of twins).

I got my doppler yesterday and can't wait to be able to use it!  I really shouldn't have ordered so early!  Now it's just sitting in the hall closet taunting me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Worries? I have had random nausea (sp?) but nothing that is keeping me from my day to day.  The only time I feel sick is if I don't eat every couple hours.  My boobs only hurt in the morning...I know everyone is different but it is still freaking me out.

Milestones?  There is no spotting or cramping!

Appointments? Next Wednesday June 8th.  It can't come soon enough...I haven't had any appts so I have no idea if the little peanut is doing well.  The only thing really keeping me calm is my beta numbers from last week.

• Options

Congratulations Jen!  That is an excellent update and I am so happy for you. 

Worries? - I am doing pretty good right now.  I think I am still riding the high from yesterday's appointment.  I am a little worried about an upcoming camping trip in a week and a half.  It is kind of out in the middle of nowhere and I am worried about being that far from medical care should something go wrong.  DH really wants to go, so I am trying to figure out what would be the best thing to do.

Milestones? - We saw our beautiful little bean's heartbeat yesterday!  It was ticking away at a strong 105 bpm.  I also got released from the RE and scheduled my first OB appointment. 

Appointments? - I have my first OB appointment next Tuesday on 6/7/11.  

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Options
    imageStarreEyes:

Worries?

Milestones?

Appointments?

I'm so sorry about your cousin.  Sending lots of T&Ps for you and your family.  ((Big HUGS))

Hurray for the milestones!!  Those are both fantastic.  

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Options

Worries? That I have triplets right now.  I am worried that something will happen to one of them, I am worried that something won't happen to one of them and what will that mean for the health of all of them?  I am also worried about making it past the first trimester.  The first time I never made it past that point.

Milestones? No real milestones....

Appointments? My next appointment will be on June 10th for another ultrasound and dicussion on where they are.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options

Worries? That they baby isnt getting enough food! The m/s is kicking my butt! But I am glad to have it!

Milestones? No spotting!

Appointments? 8 more days!!!! I cant hardly wait

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • Options

Worries: Well my Betas arent what I or the doctor wanted them to be. I had my 3rd beta test done today, will find out the results tomorrow something. Need a high number. Fingers, toes and eyes are crossed.

Milestones: Not any yet.

Appintments: My first appointment for an u/s I will be 7w5d, its the number im trying to get past as that is where I was when I had my first m/c

And, I also had an ugly cry with my attorney today... We are a very close office and I just hadnt told him that I was expecting again yet. He came into my office and asked me if I was ok. I blurted out "Well Surprise Im pregnant but I might not be much longer" Then I cried for about 45 mins to him. He just sat there and tried to talk me down. lol. Poor Guy.

• Options
    OatoaOatoa member

Jen, I loved to hear your second u/s went well today!  Woohoo! 

Worries?  I'm currently super anxious because we found out my last LO stopped growing after my 6.5 week appt.  I'm worried that it will happen again.  I also continue to have cramping all the time and although everyone says its normal as long as there is no blood, it still freak me out.

Milestones?  I officially have morning sickness!  Last week was just the beginning, I now pray  to the porceline goddess every morning. 

Appointments?  My next u/s is Tuesday.  This is a big one for me so keep your fingers crossed for me.

imagephoto BeachAudrey6-23-2013_zps95b514cd.jpgphoto TRCALBadge_zpse0b3d2cb.jpg
    BFP #1 9-22-10 Missed M/c 10-18-10 D&E 10-28-10

BFP #2 5-9-11 EDD 1-12-12 Audrey Rachel born 1-12-12

BFP #3 9-21-13 EDD 5-30-14

• Options

Jen, I'm so happy for you that you had a great u/s today!!

Worries? My only worry right now is that this 24/7 nausea will never go away

Milestones? I'm still pregnant!  I've surpassed my last pregnancies by almost 3 weeks

Appointments? I go for acupuncture this Friday and my next OB appt is the 20th. 

• Options

Hello mommas!

Worries? Praying the baby is measuring right on track and that we see/hear a heartbeat on Friday!

Milestones? Surpassed last 2 chemical pregnancies, no spotting. I used Crinone until last week and I decided to stop because of the odor and buildup (Sorry TMI). So far it's been almost a week and everything is fine..dr. had me on it in case despite results coming back great during first blood work.  

Appointments? I'm having my first ultrasound on Friday morning :)  Trying to be more excited than nervous!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for checking in! I'm so glad to hear your appt went so well today! I had my second u/s this morning and we saw the heartbeat! It was super strong! He said around 165bpm but that was just his guess. My due date was moved to Jan 24th. Not sure if it will change again. He said LO was pretty shy today. There's still a nagging in the back of my head that I haven't reached where I was when I had my m/c. Up to that point my pregnancy was perfectly normal and it was very spontaneous at 12 weeks. I'm trying to remind myself that was a different pregnancy and for the most part I feel great. You know, just the life of a pgaler. Thank God for you ladies:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 on 10.30.10 spontaneous m/c on 12.28.10 at 12 weeks
    BFP 2 It's a girl! Born 1.18.12 at 39w
  • Options

Jen, I'm so happy for you...I realize I've told you 1000 times already but YAY YAY YAY!  Did DH get to go with you today??  What a great due date! 

Worries?   I'm a ball of stress.  Just worried about everything in general.  Everything was normal last time until my 11w3d appointment so I'll slowly get there I guess!!  I'm having a hard time enjoying it though!

Milestones?  Nothing really yet.

Appointments?  Headed for a sono tomorrow so hopefully we'll see a sac for confirmation!!

• Options

Worries? My boobs are not as sore as they were. So obviously my mind goes right to m/c.

Milestones? This is the most pg I've been since we started trying again last May.

Appointments? Still waiting on June 20.

BFP-2/4/10 EDD-9/27/10 M/C-2/11/10 7w3d D&C and Methotrexate-2/19/10
    BFP-11/21/10 M/C-11/25/10
    Clomid Cycle #1-BFN
    Clomid Cycle #2-BFP-1/18/2011 M/C-1/26/2011
    BFP-5/18/11 Riley arrived 2/3/12 8lbs6oz 21.5in
  • Options

Worries? Even though I had a great US today, I am still a little worried that something will go wrong.

Milestones? My betas were over 10,000 today and I had a great US where we saw the sac and a fetal pole.  I am measuring 5W5D.  This is farther then I ever got with my loss and the last time I was this pregnant was with DD.

Appointments? I need to make one for next week for another US.  My OB wants to see the heartbeat. 

Overall, I am feeling happy and positive...I just really dislike how my miscarriage has taken away the innocence of pregnancy.  

FX for all the January mommas!! 

• Options

Jen, congrats on such a great ultrasound! So happy for you :-) 

Worries? I?ve been feeling really at peace with this pregnancy. Of course I do worry every now and then, but I try not to dwell on it. Just thankful for my symptoms and for each and every day with this little miracle inside of me :-)

Milestones? Officially the most pregnant I have ever been! Made it past the point where I lost my babies in my two previous pregnancies.

Appointments? We still need to call to set up our next one. It will either be the beginning of next week or the beginning of the week after. I?ll keep everyone posted!

BFP #1 4/22/10 MC 5/5/10 (6w4d) EDD 12/25/10
    BFP #2 10/19/10 CP 10/27/10 (4w6d) EDD 6/30/11
    BFP #3 5/10/11 Lucas Abelardo born 12/29/11 at 37w3d
    BFP #4 12/10/12 MMC 1/14/13 (9w3d) D&C 1/15/13 EDD 8/16/13 

BFP #5 8/22/13 Lucia Elizabeth born 4/17/14 at 38w

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Worries? The on-again, off-again symtoms make me crazy. I'm so worried that something bad will happen and we won't know until an u's, like last time. But... I'm sure it's fine, right?

Milestones? Well, as Muffinb said above, no spotting, A big improvement from our last go-around. My biggest mileston will be when we pass 13 weeks on June 30th.

Appointments? Had u/s last week. Our next appt will be with the RE on Tuesday - u/s and follow up appointment. Counting the minutes.

I need someone to clean our home. I just can't keep up!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
  • Options
    Worries? Getting anxious about my appt on Monday as I've never had a good u/s. Milestones? I'm in week 8, which I've never gotten to before. Appointments? Next Monday morning. Getting close!
    Me: 31     DH: 33
    Dx: Me: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss; DH: Low Morphology (2%)
    BFP#1: MC 3/1/11 at 6w1d - EDD 10/21/11
    BFP#2: 5/3/11 - EDD 1/9/12 - DD Born 1/6/12
    TTC #2 since 12/13
    BFP#3: MC 2/8/14 at 4w5d - EDD 10/13/14
    BFP#4: MC 5/6/14 at 4w4d - EDD 1/9/15
    BFP#5: MMC discovered 8/4/14 at 9w1d - D&C 8/5/14 - Baby Boy with Trisomy 16 (maternal origin) - EDD 3/8/15
    BFP#6: CP 11/6/14 at 4w2d - EDD 7/14/15
    IVF #1 with ICSI & PGS: May/June 2015, ER 6/3/15, 17R/17M/15F
    IVF #2 with ICSI & PGS: July 2015, ER 7/16/15, 16R/11M/9F
    PGS results = 6 normal embryos (4 boys, 2 girls)
    FET 9/23/15 = BFFN
    Natural FET 11/4/15 = BFP!
    Beta 9dp5dt = 92

• Options

Jen I am happy you had a good appointment.

Worries? I still worry though I tell myself daily today I am pregnant and love baby. I have another appointment Monday so I am really ready for Monday to be here.

Milestones? I have bad morning sickness never had this last pregnancy and I have not had any more spotting.

Appointments? Monday June 6th so I will be almost 9 weeks so should see a nice strong heartbeat.

• Options

Worries? I'm always worried since I'm still in the time before where I had lost the pregnancy but didn't know it. Although I do feel better about this pregnancy since I still am having some bad ms but it's not constant so that of course makes me worry.

Milestones? No real milestones for me yet, I'll be really happy when I pass 10 weeks.

Appointments? My next appointment isn't until the 13th and the wait is killing me!

So glad it seems like everyone else is doing well so far!

BFP 7/27/10, no hb discovered 9/3/10, natural m/c 9/17/10
    BFP #2- 2/1/11,bleeding- 2/6/11, natural m/c @ 5wks
    BFP #3- 4/29/11 - DS born 12/31/11
    TTCAL buddies with LilMaggs and psumel13
  • Options
    Worries?  Just about this summer heat and being able to keep up a healthy exercise plan.  It was 101 today!

Milestones? Our first successful ultrasound!  We had it today at 6w3d and there was a flicker of a heartbeat :)  OB says my EDD is 1/22/12

Appointments?  I had one today and will go back in 2 weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"