January 2012 Moms

Appt & U/S Scheduled! The wait begins...

Since this is my second, I have to say I am about 30% more patient than last time. But i'm still 100% nervous, especially with a previous loss. 

First doc appt/Ultrasound is scheduled for 16 June! I'll be around 7 1/2 weeks, so I'm hoping i'll see a happy little bean and and a beating heart =0)

only 15 days, 17 hours, 3 minutes, 50 seconds....49....48....

Re: Appt & U/S Scheduled! The wait begins...

• Whoo hoo! I had an US with DS at 7ish weeks and definitely say a heart beat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm right there with you!  My first drs appt is june 13 at 7 weeks and my u/s is sched for june 20.  I can hardly wait!  It still doesn't feel real yet.  I am so excited for those 2 appts!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • yay! that's exciting :) hold on for just a little longer...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay, how exciting!  I just had my 7week U/S yesterday and we could see our peanut with his/her beating heart and hear the heartbeat - was amazing!  I hope the next couple weeks go by really quickly for you!
    Baby at 17 Weeks, 1 Day
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 11/13/09 - MMC 1/7/10 - D&C 1/11/10
    BFP#2 5/9/11 - Due Jan 17, 2012!
    My TTC Charts
    My Blog
  • It is hard to wait, but it'll definitely go by quickly!
  • I feel you.  I'm still waiting on my first appointment too.  It's June 14. Ugh! 13 more days.  Luckily, I'm going on vacay this evening and don't get back until June 12, so I have something to keep my mind somewhat occupied. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"