Multiples

AngelCare question

Do you need to buy two separate units or does the deluxe version with two sensory pads work for twins?
Birthday

Re: AngelCare question

• Using two sensory pads is fine if they are in the same room and you have a parent unit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was wondering the same thing so I wrote to the company and this is what they said...

"A separate system would need to be purchased and installed in a separate crib for each baby. Each system will have to be set to a different channel to avoid any interference. When both monitors are in the same room, one would be programmed to movement only and the other to sound and movement. We do not recommend using a monitor in a bed that has two babies because if one of them stops breathing, the monitor will still pick up the movement of the second. The alarm will not sound to tell you the first has stopped moving. Please note that the sensors in the Deluxe Plus kit cannot be used separately, they are joined by a cord that stays under the mattress."

I hope that helps.

• Loading the player...
  • Awesome, thanks for the research!
    Birthday
  • You only need one set with the sound monitor and then they sell a separate movement sensor. I'm not sure what you get in the deluxe set, but I remembered when we were buying them, that that didn't work for some reason. I called and talked to a representative and I think it was something like the two pads were for use in the same crib if it was a larger crib or something, but they weren't for two separate cribs ( I could be remembering wrong though) Here are the two things we bought:

movement monitor:

https://www.angelcare-monitor.com/United-States/en/products/angelcare-monitor-AC300

sound and movement monitor:

https://www.angelcare-monitor.com/United-States/en/products/angelcare-monitor-AC401-deluxe

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"