Babies on the Brain
Options

(Fill in the blank) "I'm so lazy that ____"

even knowing the makings of a rootbeer float are waiting for me 10 feet away in the kitchen I have continued to sit on the couch for the last hour (craving a rootbeer float the entire time).

Re: (Fill in the blank) "I'm so lazy that ____"

• Options
    mmkayemmkaye member
    I am going to rinse my pump parts instead of washing them and just keep them in the fridge. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My homework that should have been finished over 8 hours ago is still getting put off.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do nothing. Every single day. It's kind of depressing. There's not really anything for me TO do, but I still feel lazy for not having a hobby or something to pass the time. 
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm exhausted, but I'm sitting here refreshing FB and playing a slot machine app on my phone instead of brushing my teeth and going to bed.
    Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • Options
    I text messaged DH down stairs to bring me up some popcorn, and I do this on a regular basis. Embarrassed
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Options
    I'm not going to work tomorrow until noon.  Yet I will drop Dane off at daycare at the usual time. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

...it took me 5 days to finally fold and put away the clothes that were in the dryer.

...usually by the time I get the dishwasher unloaded and reloaded with the next load of dirty dishes, there is almost another load built up in the sink.

...tonight was the first time their playroom got cleaned in almost 2 weeks.

...I have considered buying the pre-boiled eggs in a package because I love devilled eggs but hate the time it takes to boil and peel them.  The only reason I haven't is because the thought of peeled, boiled eggs in a plastic bag is effing weird.

...I know damn good and well that Big Dog is in my bathroom drinking from the toilet because I forgot to shut the door earlier.  I don't want to yell down the hall and wake the kids up, so I'm just going to let him do it rather than walk down there and handle the situation appropriately.  It's ok, the toilet was cleaned a day or two ago and I always flush.  ;)

• Options
    imageleslie13510:

...it took me 5 days to finally fold and put away the clothes that were in the dryer.

...usually by the time I get the dishwasher unloaded and reloaded with the next load of dirty dishes, there is almost another load built up in the sink.

Happens here all.the.time.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options
    imageleslie13510:

All of this.
    Also I hard core clean one day a week so I can spend the next 6 doing as little as humanly possible.
  • Options
    imageleslie13510:

...I have considered buying the pre-boiled eggs in a package because I love devilled eggs but hate the time it takes to boil and peel them.  The only reason I haven't is because the thought of peeled, boiled eggs in a plastic bag is effing weird.

...I know damn good and well that Big Dog is in my bathroom drinking from the toilet because I forgot to shut the door earlier.  I don't want to yell down the hall and wake the kids up, so I'm just going to let him do it rather than walk down there and handle the situation appropriately.  It's ok, the toilet was cleaned a day or two ago and I always flush.  ;)

1&2 - This happens a lot in my house.

3 - my living room floor is a minefield/training ground for anyone who needs to learn to make it across 20 feet without setting off an alarm.

4 - I would not eat one of those eggs if someone paid me $100 they skeeve me out.

5 - I love that you are more concerned about your dog getting clean water than about your toilet seat or your bathroom floor getting wet. You are such a sweetheart.

• Options
    MrsW007MrsW007 member
    I don't even care that I am lazy. I really did get some stuff done this weekend so I guess that makes up for my laziness and boredom tonight.
  • Options

I have folded clothes sitting right next to me and they've been there all day. I've walked past the dresser at least 10 times.

I'm really thirsty but I don't feel like walking the 5ft to get something to drink.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ...There is a bouquet of roses that DH gave me in October that is still sitting on my mantel. (PS- this was not an intentional decorating choice, I am just too lazy to take them down)

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imageakalutts:
    imageleslie13510:

1&2 - This happens a lot in my house.

3 - my living room floor is a minefield/training ground for anyone who needs to learn to make it across 20 feet without setting off an alarm.

4 - I would not eat one of those eggs if someone paid me $100 they skeeve me out.

5 - I love that you are more concerned about your dog getting clean water than about your toilet seat or your bathroom floor getting wet. You are such a sweetheart.

It's ok, he's a tidy drinker.  Sometimes he even stands with his mouth over the bowl until he's almost done dripping too.  I think it's because he's trying to figure out if he's done drinking or wants more, but we'll pretend it's because he's being considerate and thinking of me and how I have to clean the bathrooms. 

• Options
    I really thought about going to bed in my scrubs last night. I didn't, but I didn't brush my teeth or put jammies on. 
  • Options

imageabartow:
    ...There is a bouquet of roses that DH gave me in October that is still sitting on my mantel. (PS- this was not an intentional decorating choice, I am just too lazy to take them down)

Are they not rotting yet? Any bouquet of flowers I've had that stuck around longer than a couple of weeks starts to smell terrible.

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • Options
    imagePubStar09:

imageabartow:

Are they not rotting yet? Any bouquet of flowers I've had that stuck around longer than a couple of weeks starts to smell terrible.

no, they actually dried perfectly in tact and the water evaporated.  I think part of the reason they are still there is they never started to smell. 

I really need to take them down....

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I took clean clothes out of the dryer a few days ago and put them on top of the washer because I ran out of hangers downstairs and I still haven't gotten around to bringing them downstairs and hanging them up.

The reason I took the clean clothes out of the dryer was to put the diapers in the dryer to dry. They are also still in the dryer. But don't worry, I grab 1 out every time I go upstairs to change a diaper. Don't know why I don't grab them all. Oh wait, I hate laundry and I'm lazy.

• Options
    I don't sleep in pjs because I'm too lazy to find them under the mountain of dirty and clean clothes that get mixed together in my hamper.
  • Options
    I have piles of clean folded laundry sitting on the floor in my bedroom and I have no intention of putting them away.
  • Options

imagemmkaye:
    I am going to rinse my pump parts instead of washing them and just keep them in the fridge. 

I wish I had thought of that.  I washed mine every.single.time.

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

our suitcases are still in the kitchen from our trip with all our summer clothes in them. Instead of unpacking them, I've just been taking clothes out of them to wear.

We have about 6 loads of laundry piled on the couch downstairs. Instead of folding it, I've just been pulling clothes out of it.

I hate laundry. 

Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagemmkaye:

I do that every day at work

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I just turned the cushion on my glider over instead of cleaning it.
  • Options

I regularly live out of a pile of clean clothes on top of the dryer. By the time I put them away it's because I need to do more laundry.

We bought Gavin a wheelbarrow toy and water/sand table for his birthday. Neither of which has been put together yet and I don't even think he knows about the water table because I never wrapped it - we were just going to build it and give it to him. Really need to get on that this weekend.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"