Secondary IF

Frustrated

I had a m/c April 22.  My hcg levels hit zero May 4.  I still haven't gotten AF.   I'm really ready to start the next cycle-we're doing ivf.  It's also screwing up my summer plans.  We have an oot wedding and a beach trip planned.  I don't want to mess with our pans or rsvp until I start my next cycle and have an idea of our timeline.  My body is always screwed up post m/c, but this is really, really weird for me.  I though I ovulated three weeks ago, but I didn't use an opk so I'm not sure.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Frustrated

• JMayJMay member
    That IS frustrating.  Does your doctor have any advice for you?  Would Progesterone help? (sorry if that's an ignorant question)  I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get AF soon so you can move forward.  Waiting is really a tough part of this IF journey.  (HUG)
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Waiting sucks.  Hope you see AF soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry!! Waiting for AF to show up stinks, but hopefully it will be here soon!!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Hope AF shows soon, and you can get the timing all worked out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"