Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

And the Mother of the Year award goes to...

My mother. Apparently, I fell down the stairs in a baby walker when I was 5-7 months old. Bare wood stairs and a concrete floor.

Indifferent

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: And the Mother of the Year award goes to...

• Options
    bmqcmgbmqcmg member
    Oh my! My mom always tells me how she use to put me in my crib with my bottle and use a blanket to prop up the bottle so she could go to sleep. I still wonder to this day how I survived living with her. lol.

DD - Juliana Joan - Born October 27, 2010 - My Little Princess

BFP 1/14/13 - M/C 1/22/13 @ 5 weeks

BFP 3/20/13 - EDD 11/11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    hehehe... I would have cried so much if I was her!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my!  Under those conditions I would say you're lucky to be here with us today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Options

imagelmkelker1:
    hehehe... I would have cried so much if I was her!

She said she rememberd the feeling as she ran down the stiars. She must have been terrified. Now, my two sisters joke about who opened the door to the stairs and which one pushed me down them. I can't believe this story just came out. My sisters are in their 40's and I'm 36. When she told me, she was like, "Oh, did I ever mention..."

• Options
    Ohhh! So That's what happened! :P

My mom used to babysit a little baby and that happened to her too! Thankfully the mom was very laid back about it but my poor mom was so distraught and traumatized. Its a miracle we all survived childhood.

• Options
    imageCherryStarburst:
    Ohhh! So That's what happened! :P

My mom used to babysit a little baby and that happened to her too! Thankfully the mom was very laid back about it but my poor mom was so distraught and traumatized. Its a miracle we all survived childhood.

Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"