Babies: 0 - 3 Months

WHAT DO YOU DRESS LO IN AT NIGHT

with AC what do you put LO in at night?  we keep the house at like 73 or 74.  i put a long sleeved cotton sleep and play or long sleeved onesie and swaddle in aden and anais blanket.  too warm?  cool?  thanks

Re: WHAT DO YOU DRESS LO IN AT NIGHT

• I do exactly the same... the sleep & plays or a onesie and a swaddle.  Both are great in a cool house.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I put my DS in a long sleeved sleep and play, and the blanket his Nana knitted for him on top. We keep it the same 74 or 73, and its not too hot for him. But we also keep the fan on low at night too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO would sweat his brains out in that, but it really depends on the kid.

LO sleeps in a diaper, half-swaddled in a aden and anais blanket and still wakes up sweaty.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My husband thinks the AC needs to be on 68 degrees with 2 fans running in the bedroom, so I keep our baby in either long sleeved cotton pajamas or short sleeves with a SwaddleMe on her.  If it feels extra cold, I'll put a blanket on her. 
    KrystleClear Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would guess if your LO isn't crying that you're good. We're in long-sleeve footed sleep n'plays, or non-footed with socks. Never hats, blankets, etc.
  • I put DD in a onsie, sometimes I just leave her in a diaper then swaddle her in a blanket and her sleep sack (she is extremly strong and gets out easily).
    Marley Soledad
    4/20/2011
    Photobucket
    Esma: I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. Then Ill put that flea in a box. And put that box inside another box. Mail that box to myself. And when it arrives. ILL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER. Its brilliant, brilliant, brilliant I tell you. Genius I say.
    Or to save on postage. Ill poison him with this.
  • Spin313Spin313 member
    Usually a cotton footed sleeper with a zipper, but it's been so hot that I've been doing a short sleeve onesie with a cotton sleepsack

• Long sleeved onesie and pants with socks, footed sleeper or non-footed sleeper with socks. She just graduated from her swaddle. When we swaddled her I had the AC around 70, but now I am trying to adjust to keeping my AC around 73 at night...lol when I was pregnant I needed it at 66 or 67 and poor DH froze his butt off.
  • I usually have him in a long sleeve sleep gown. We keep the bedroom at about 73 and he seems pretty comfy.
    Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
  • My little one is super sweaty! I put her in a lightweight short-sleeved onsie and wrap her in a lightweight blanket.
  • we keep our  AC at 69 and i dress my son in a short sleeved onesie, a long sleeved footed cotton sleep and play, and a cotton halo sleepsack/swaddle. 
  • We keep our AC about 72-73 and he sleeps in a short sleeve onsie and swaddle..no hat or socks.

• imagejs748899:

We keep our AC about 72-73 and he sleeps in a short sleeve onsie and swaddle..no hat or socks.

same thing here 

• We dress him in a short sleeve onesie and a light weight swaddle. We keep the ac at 70.
  • imagelorist202:
    I do exactly the same... the sleep & plays or a onesie and a swaddle.  Both are great in a cool house.

This. And you can always feel her hands/cheeks and decide if they are too warm or cool. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • A onsie and sleeper. His room doesn't get that cold. 

Braydon 1.23.09
    Weston 3.24.11
    EDD 5.26.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"