Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

My adopted Bump mom wasn't kidding!! (BFP)

Missycrissy adopted me this month and said she has a good track record of BFP's for her adopted newbs, and she wasn't kidding! I'm so glad she got some of that luck for herself as well Big Smile

It was our first month "trying" (technically we were going to start next month, but 2 days before I O'd we discovered we were out of condoms and decided to start early), but I've been charting since the end of Feb and hanging out here since mid-March (lots of lurking, moderate posting).

I got my BFP yesterday morning at 14 DPO - couldn't post on here until I had told a friend in person, since she is also TTGP and lurking here.

Symptoms:

10 DPO breasts started to get tender. I think they got more veiny and the nipples changed color a bit too (it was subtle, I knew they looked different but couldn't put my finger on it right away).

13 DPO I started to get mild cramps/bloated/slightly queasy, and that has remained since (I don't feel like I'm going to throw up or anything - it's more like when you feel a bit queasy but it's just because you're hungry. BTW I also get hungry every couple of hours!!)

Oh, and my already tiny bladder seems miniscule right now too!!

A big thank you to everyone for all the help and support - best wishes for BFPs and take home babies all around!

ETA - sorry, for some reason I can't change my siggy right now (I temporatily removed my chart yesterday), so I'm adding my chart manually

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/adriennen27/ttc.png

~Adrienne~ 

Elias Jonathon, born Feb 2012
Baby Girl due Mar 2015

Re: My adopted Bump mom wasn't kidding!! (BFP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"