Parenting after a Loss

She was an angel for H.

Honest to god, I think my entire 5 months off I maybe had a couple dozen days where I could say it was a good day.

She got up for the day at 6:15. I nursed her and handed her off around 7, left for work.

By 9, he had her down for her first nap. She napped for 3.5 hours. She has never ever every napped that long. Ever.

So she got up at 12:30. He played with her until about 3. Put her down for a nap.

She got up at 5:10, 10 minutes after I walked in the door. 

The entire 10 hours I was gone she was only awake 4.5 hours. Never. My baby has never taken 5+ hours of naps in a day. He was gone for 12+ hours a day while I was on leave and many days she would be up for 10 or more of those hours and fussy as can be for most of it.

I think my baby doesn't like me. Or I just really suck with babies, also a good possibility.

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: She was an angel for H.

• You don't suck! LOs take advantage of their mamas sometimes. DS gets whiny around me even when he's having a great day. They know mom= comfort!
    BFP #1- 1/16/09- Baby Ava stillborn at 32 weeks, possible cord accident, 7/30/09
    BFP #2- 1/5/10- Baby Jack born at 37w2d, 6lbs 13 oz, 8/24/10
    BFP #3- 7/30/11- Baby Boy Due April 3, 2012
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Babs022Babs022 member

imagesydney0928:
    They know mom= comfort!

this is very true!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • She loves you--that's why she never wanted to miss a minute when she was at home with you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelil_rhody:
    She loves you--that's why she never wanted to miss a minute when she was at home with you!

this!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Awww, I bet it's just like a new toy. The novelty will wear off soon I'm sure. It's NOT you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"