South Florida Babies

Anybody selling an Infant carseat w/base?

I currently have Ayden's carseat which I planned to use but it's still in Japan. If I have my husband ship it to me it might be the same as just buying a brand new one here. So, I was wondering if any of you might be interested in selling theirs? We are having a boy and would obviously want one that wasn't involved in an accident. I've checked Craigslist but I wanted to find with you girls first before purchasing one online.

Re: Anybody selling an Infant carseat w/base?

• maybe check one of those baby consignment stores. Hope you are well :) congrats on the new baby!
  • Thanks Beth,

I think I may have found one.  We are doing well, just missing Shaun like crazy and wanting Sept. to arrive fast. Not for the birth but cause Shaun will be here.

• Loading the player...
  • Hey Coralys,

I frequent a consignment shop in Coral Springs often:  Monkeyz Kloset, and trust them very much.  So happy for you!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Hey Gena,

Thanks for sharing. I'll still have to look just in case I want to send something home. You remember that carseat you gave me? Mom washed it and it looks 100xs better. We are still using it almost 2yrs later and it's making it's first trip to NY in July and in Nov. to PR.

We need to GTG.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"