Parenting after a Loss

Anyone watch Secret Life last night?

I'm watching now. Should I not?
Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Anyone watch Secret Life last night?

• Last night was fine. Next week is the season finale and I'm pretty sure that one should be avoided.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • Thank you. I thought last night was the finale. Whew!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt

• Loading the player...
  • The very end of the episode does allude to the issues, just so you know. DH turned to me afterwards last night (we had it DVR'd) and asked if they were really going there.

***Should I be embarrassed that DH and I watch it together? Oye.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • DH watches too but will make fun of it. Of course if he misses something he wants me to fill him in. Lol. He would kick me if he knew I just posted that!

• imagejen-dale:
    DH watches too but will make fun of it. Of course if he misses something he wants me to fill him in. Lol. He would kick me if he knew I just posted that!

LOL! My DH always watches it with me, but we both make fun of it. That show is absolutely rediculous.

• imagehappyhoopla:
    Last night was fine. Next week is the season finale and I'm pretty sure that one should be avoided.

This... i saw the preview.... that was enough for me. 

~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • I watched it.. and I thought to myself, "why isn't she doing kick counts?" 

DH doesn't watch it, but instead makes fun of it, and says it's wholly inappropriate (because "all they talk about is sex").  That might be the case, but I still like it.  I haven't decided if I will watch next week or not.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"