We cut our vacation short so I could be back for an appointment with the RE to check b/w and do an u/s. I've been on BCP for 2 1/2 weeks and this would determine if I start stims this Saturday or if I have to wait. Darn it to hell, there's a cyst on my left ovary that's about 14mmX12mm. The IVF nurse said it will all depend on the b/w now. If my estrogen level is over 80 I'll have to get an HCG trigger shot then wait two weeks before we can start stims. This happened to me with our last IVF (the one that gave us our DD) so I thought maybe they would use stronger pills or something but she said that wasn't really an option :-/
Please let the b/w come back okay. My fingers and my toes are all crossed.....
Woo Hoo - I get to start my stims this Saturday! I'm so excited. I'll order all the drugs this afternoon. I start daily visits for b/w and u/s next Tuesday the 7th.
Thanks so much for my lucky socks Karissa2009! Also, thanks for the T&Ps ladies.