December 2011 Moms

Well... haven't done that in awhile!

So it is about a billion degrees here and 1000% humidity... i have had pretty bad m/s throughout this pregnancy but the last couple weeks have been a lot better.... until today. Totally barfed my entire lunch up at the office.. super humilitiating as everyone pretty much heard me. Oh well... good thing im already 'out' at the office! Hope you are all having a better day than me!!!  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Well... haven't done that in awhile!

• It must be a heat thing.  I was doing great and the last few days, when it has been over 90% and humid as all get out.. my fatigue and ms came back with a vengeance.  Thankfully, I work from home so the only person that gets to hear it all is myself!  Ready for the cold front to come through and things to cool down to see if it helps.  Hope things get better for you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ooooooh... that sucks. My day was ok excpet I was having horrible BM cramps and then it was like everything that was backed up for the last few days decided to catch up today. I think I can thank the ENTIRE pineapple I ate yesterday...

Other than that, the day was no so bad. Hope you get to feeling better! 

• Loading the player...
  • i guess it tells you alot that when i read the title of the post i immediately thought "poop?" lol!

my m/s is still the same, queasy all the time. i now i also have some kind of super cold that has really knocked me on my ass so now i am feeling extra terrible... can't wait for that second tri energy!

• I hear ya on the heat...today was the first day I was able to spend a couple hours at the barn...It was overcast early on, but as soon as the cloud cover broke I was dying. The heat really got to me and I had to sit down in the breezeway for a few minutes.  Guess I have to get up earlier!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagel_herron:
    I hear ya on the heat...today was the first day I was able to spend a couple hours at the barn...It was overcast early on, but as soon as the cloud cover broke I was dying. The heat really got to me and I had to sit down in the breezeway for a few minutes.  Guess I have to get up earlier!

Same where I'm at. I was trying to be a good horse mommy and groom the ladies but only got halfway through my mare before I had to sit down...I ended up throwing up over the fence and having to leave my poor appaloosa half groomed..She probably thinks she's been abandoned x.x;; can't imagine the nightmare grooming our 17hh warmblood mare is going to be like! Might have to make dear hubby groom that one.

• imagehelloshannon:

i guess it tells you alot that when i read the title of the post i immediately thought "poop?" lol

Hahahaha i LOVE this!!! that's what i was thinking too!!

Married the love of my life August 28, 2010

BFP #1 EDD 12/7/11; DS born 12/2/11

BFP #2 EDD 01/17/14; MC @ 10w6d 06/28/13

BFP #3 EDD 07/12/14; MC @ 5w6d 11/14/13

Hopefully soon we will be TTC for our rainbow baby once again

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I am in the Philadelphia area- it was 90 degrees in my classroom and i fainted and then threw up in front of my students. AWFUL. They all looked like they were going to cry when I came to, 2 actually were. The glory of being a teacher. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"