Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FF VIP - Worth the $?

I've been charting with the "basic" benefits of FF for almost two years now (TTA until ~6 months ago). 

I've had several "free previews" of the VIP benefits along the way, but just had the first one line up with the 2WW.  Holy cow - it took my obsession to the next level.

Now that I'm back to CD1, I'm seriously considering shelling out the cash.  I'm able to read my charts perfectly well without the added bells and whistles - but the chart overlay and gallery searches are terribly addictive.

For those who have paid for VIP benefits - do you think they are actually worth the money?  Or should I just start pimping my signature in hopes that more free days will come my way?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FF VIP - Worth the $?

• Options

I paid for it when one of those discounts came up. I can't remember the price but I think it works out to like $3 a month or something like that. When I thought about it that way I decided it was worth it.

I agree that you can use the site perfectly well without paying for it, but I really do like the VIP perks.  I was bummed at the beginning of a new cycle and decided to treat myself by buying the VIP membership.

And yes, it IS totally addictive and will make you obsess even more!

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I don't think it's worth the regular price but if you happen to catch their specials it's worth it.  They just had their $25 for a year sale so to me that's a price I'm willing to pay.  If you keep checking their FB site they sometimes have random specials and also sometimes games for 30 free days of VIP.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love VIP. Yes
    photo d09ff0b8-8137-4e1c-ae47-58c3ef11d6b5_zpsdf895214.jpg
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I upgraded to VIP and think it was def worth the $$$. I LOVE all the special features. 
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Options

imagePhotoFan:
    I don't think it's worth the regular price but if you happen to catch their specials it's worth it.  They just had their $25 for a year sale so to me that's a price I'm willing to pay.  If you keep checking their FB site they sometimes have random specials and also sometimes games for 30 free days of VIP.

Now that you mention it, I saw that sale come and go.  I suppose I can wait for it to come along again...maybe.

Thank you all for your input!

• Options
    For me...it also took my obsession to the next level...which drove me crazy! If you like that kind of madness..go for it! For me, it only increased my stress level so I'm just using the basic for now.
    BFP 08/14/11 * MM/C 10/10/11 at 11w5d
  • Options
    There was a deal about a month ago that would get you VIP for a year for $25. I took that and ran! :) You can do all of the basics without it, but I still like having those "extras." I only got it because it was $25. I don't know if I'd pay full price. It's up to you :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    griff45griff45 member
    I got my VIP when there was a sale on the 90 day membership. I really like it because I like being able to add my own categories and look at all the charts in the gallery.
  • Options
    It's a personal decision, really.  I like it, so I bought a year when they had a special on Facebook.  You can hide your Likes by going to Privacy Settings > Connecting on Facebook > Likes Activities and Other Connections.  I've noticed that they go on sale on holidays.  If you still need VIP by the 4th of July, you might be able to get VIP for a year at a reduced rate then.  GL
  • Options
    I just bought it for a year for 24.95 when they had a discount, so the price didn't really bother me. This is my first cycle charting though so I'm still figuring it all out.
    Photobucket imageBabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"