September 2011 Moms

AW: Nursery almost done

We painted the walls this weekend and LOVE the color. Today we finished hanging all of the decorations. I hung the vallance over the window. My mom and I went and got the bedding for the crib and the matching lamp. The crib has been put together for about 10 months from DD. We were getting ready to take it apart and put it in storage when we got our positive pee stick so we just left it up. My dad is living in the room right now and he's got a bunch of his things in the crib so we're not setting up the beddng just yet but once he moves out we will. I'm so excited!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Nursery almost done

• That's so exciting!  We're painting this weekend, but the nursery probably won't be done for another month or so.  You'll have to post some pictures when it's all complete!
  • I will once my dad is out of there. The room looks really gross right now with all of laundry all over the place and two big trash bags (one full of clothes and the other full of trash in the room and the extra tv on the flood (upside down) so if I posted pics right now everyone would be forced to look through that mess. I will spare you all for now.
  • Loading the player...
  • How exciting! What color did you choose for the walls?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"