Pregnant after a Loss

~*~Miss Autumn~*~

Hi, Mama. back from vacation & I just heard the good news!!! Best wishes for a H&H 9 months. I hope this is another BFP wave. (((hugs)))

So happy for you and your husband.

Grow, little one~

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ~*~Miss Autumn~*~

• Hi!!!

I hope your vacation was wonderful!!! We missed you soooo much.

My doctors arent too sure right now with this preg. I had my Betas done last wed and they were at 260 and on Friday they only went up to 420. I went back in this morning and had another round done, I will find out tomorrow... Huh?

Thank you for the hugs.. Im hoping that I just have low betas and that everything works out. Cant wait until your over here joining us!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you. I will keep you in my prayers regarding your blood work. I know this is your take home. I can feel it. I hope you are happy with your medical care this time. Where did you go?

C'mon, sweet appleseed baby!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"