December 2011 Moms
Options

NT scan today!

The appointment went great! Thank God!!!! Everything was normal and we go back july the 5th to find out the sex! The measurement was 1.3 mm and they said that looked normal. Anyone else due dec 8th?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NT scan today!

• Options

I am.  I have my NT scan tomorrow afternoon also.  Very excited but very nervous.  Hope it all goes well as both my DD's will be there and I don't want bad news in front of them.  Wonder if they will change my due date also because I think I am further along than what the calendar says I am.  We will see.  Congrats on your great scan.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations on a healthy scan! July 5th will be here before you know it!!!! So excited for you and your hubs. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am and my NT scan is tomorrow. I am hoping to set up the big ultrasound tomorrow. Praying that the all day sickness ends soon.
  • Options
    i just got really nervous when i read this because i had my scan about a week ago and they didnt really say anything about if it was ok or not?? she didnt look like it was bad news, but i didnt get any answers??? uh oh.....

Married the love of my life August 28, 2010

BFP #1 EDD 12/7/11; DS born 12/2/11

BFP #2 EDD 01/17/14; MC @ 10w6d 06/28/13

BFP #3 EDD 07/12/14; MC @ 5w6d 11/14/13

Hopefully soon we will be TTC for our rainbow baby once again

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Congrats! I am due the 8th also. And I might have to whine some to my doctor tomorrow - we don't find out the sex until July 27 Sad That feels so far away!
  • Options

imageSpitFire23:
    i just got really nervous when i read this because i had my scan about a week ago and they didnt really say anything about if it was ok or not?? she didnt look like it was bad news, but i didnt get any answers??? uh oh.....

When is your next OB appt?  My NT Scan paper says no consultation.  I am wondering if your dr. would rather chat with you than someone at the NT place.....Don't worry unless you have to.

• Options
    I  honestly don't know if they would have said anything to us but we bugged the crap out of them and I also saw the doc right after the scan! I'm sure everything is fine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"