Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

~*~Pregnant Mommies Check-In~*~

Hi Ladies!
I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend! QOTD:
How many children do you plan on having? Are you and your DH both in agreement with the number? Does the sex of your children play a factor?
Also-- How are you feeling?   I listed everyone's screen names and EDD along with those that have found out the gender, will find out the gender, or are Team Green. If I listed any information incorrectly, please let me know. Amahrey EDD: 5-31-11 Team Green calgal1683 EDD: 6-6-11 Baby Boy KatieWill2006 EDD: 6-8-11 Baby Boy Socalbaby EDD: 6-13-11 Baby Girl Simonaaaa EDD: 6-17-11 Team Green jc&cat EDD: 6-21-11 (c/s scheduled 06/15) Team Green ElatedMom2B EDD: 6-24-11 Baby Girl Mrsfriend EDD: 6-24-11 Team Green Alovelylady EDD: 6-25-11 Baby Girl BitterSweetMomma EDD: 6-27-11 thomas2013 EDD: 6-29-11 Baby Girl  Erin&Rod EDD: 7-2-11 Will find out gender Babykuz EDD: 7-6-11 Team Green Abergale EDD: 7-8-11 Baby Boy NYCalimama EDD: 7-8-11 Team Green   redhead2466 EDD: 7-8-11 Baby Girl Osco13 EDD: 7-9-11 Team Green marley929 EDD: 7-11-11 Team Green nicleep EDD: 7-13-11 Baby Boy runnergirl2008 EDD: 7-18-11 Will find out gender momtoRaegan041008 EDD: 7-20-11 Baby Girl MPSW EDD: 7-26-11 Team Green Amya EDD: 7-26-11 Baby Girl  Mytwobabies EDD: 7-26-11 Baby Girl BlinkingLight1 EDD: 7-26-11 Baby Boy Duhdaisy86 EDD: 7-30-11 Baby Girl neoangel06 EDD: 8-5-11 Baby Girl? animalcrckers EDD: 8-6-11 Baby Girl  Eesome EDD: 8-7-11 (c/s scheduled 08/01) Baby Girl MissLMS EDD: 8-7-11 Baby Boy Lismog EDD: 8-12-11 Will find out gender MrsMark06 EDD: 8-13-11 Baby Girl MorgansMommy1 EDD: 8-13-11 Baby Girl Mrj322 EDD: 8-14-11 Baby Girl Mom2Eleanor EDD: 8-18-11 Baby Boy Stacinsean EDD: 8-26-11 Artsake EDD: 8-26-11 Will find out gender Sarahleigh23 EDD: 9-4-11 Baby Girl DMBabyX2 EDD: 9-7-11 JDMC1112 EDD: 9-12-11 Will find out gender Carcirrotti EDD: 9-19-11 Team Green bables21 EDD: 10-5-11 Team Green AshleyEric609 EDD: 10-13-11 Babywing EDD: 11-11-11 Will find out gender MrsOlson EDD: 11-15-11 Will find out gender Junebugsrbig EDD: 11-17-11 Will find out gender  kyrastapp EDD: 12-07-11 Will find out gender  Crystaldaun EDD: 12-15-11 Will find out gender  njbride0603 EDD: 12-30-11   DEBBIE33CASEY EDD: 1-10-12 Team Green MrsAMB07 EDD: 1-12-12  Team Green 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ~*~Pregnant Mommies Check-In~*~

• Options
    eesomeeesome member

I have always wanted two kids, but DH was perfectly fine with just one. After having a very well behaved little guy and seeing DS ask for a little brother or sister, DH finally changed his mind and agreed to two.

The sex of the child didn't matter to us. Even if we had two boys or two girls, we would not try for three.

How am I feeling? I just began nesting, so I have been a neat freak recently. However-- I am also feeling lazy! I have one more week of school, and am taking my time getting my finals ready. lol

• Options

QOTD:  We have always wanted 2 children, and we are done after this one.  We are having another girl.  While I would love a little boy, I have 3 nephews, so I can go and spend time with them whenever I want.  Plus I have 2 younger sister's that will some day have children as well.  We have always treated and spoiled our nephews like they were our own anyway.  That being said, I'm done after this one.  If all pregnancy's were like my first I would be willing to try for a 3rd; however, this pregnancy is completely different and all the stress we have been under with different tests and stuff, I'm over it.  I just want to meet our little girl already and I still have 7 weeks to go. 

How am I feeling?  Well, we finally got the results of our MRI but not all the blood work came back yet.  We won't have a final answer until birth unless we want to do an amnio.  After I cried at the dr's office, I'm feeling a little better.  They want me to deliver there, instead of where I live and with my OB.  It's better for the baby, and I understand that, I just feel completely unprepared now.  We will go on a hospital tour at my next appt and see the NICU and the neonatologists. 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    eesomeeesome member
    imagemomtoRaegan041008:

We won't have a final answer until birth unless we want to do an amnio.  After I cried at the dr's office, I'm feeling a little better.  They want me to deliver there, instead of where I live and with my OB.  It's better for the baby, and I understand that, I just feel completely unprepared now. 

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the stress and worry you must be feeling right now. I hope everything turns out okay, and all works out for you and the baby.

• Options
    imageeesome:
    imagemomtoRaegan041008:

We won't have a final answer until birth unless we want to do an amnio.  After I cried at the dr's office, I'm feeling a little better.  They want me to deliver there, instead of where I live and with my OB.  It's better for the baby, and I understand that, I just feel completely unprepared now. 

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the stress and worry you must be feeling right now. I hope everything turns out okay, and all works out for you and the baby.

Thanks eesome

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Options

Dh and I both knew we wanted 2 kids. We didn't care about the sex but got lucky with one of each since we are done! 

Today I have having a bunch of contractions. They haven't been this bad since 23 weeks when they started. I have my BPP tomorrow so they will check and see what is going on if anything. I am also getting everything done since I will be induced in less than 3 weeks now!!! 

Addison Elizabeth
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Carter James
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

This is our second and we're done.  Two girls - DH and I each had the opposite sibling (he actually is one of three, sister and brother; I with an older brother).  We honestly cannot fathom having another child at our ages (35 and 37).  If we did, we would want to wait at least another couple of years and that just isn't happening.  I was kinda bummed out to find out we were having a girl at first but now, I am totally excited about it and really am excited for DD#1.  I am sure they will kill me later on in life (as most teenage girls want to kill their mothers at that stage), but I hope that they grow to be terrific friends - something I never had.

How am I feeling?  SUCKY today.  I don't know if it was the heat or what, but I had several bouts of shaky, lightheadedness.  The kiddo is definitely running out of room - I am so uncomfortable and it hurts every time she moves.  I am really tired too as I haven't been sleeping well AND DD#1 keeps waking up at night with bad dreams and I can't fall asleep once she wakes me up.  Its early but I am ready for this to be done.  I hope the next few weeks fly by! GL to all!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"