November 2011 Moms

Anyone else just not hungry?

Nothing sounds appetizing to me anymore. Ugh. I feel like i have to force feed myself 3 times a day and i'm tired of thinking about food because i just don't want to eat it! Does anyone else feel this way?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else just not hungry?

• Yes! All the time! I feel bad because DH is always asking what I want to eat, since I have food aversions to almost all meat, but to even think about food makes me not want to eat it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I felt that way up until about 16.5 weeks. Now I'm a hungry monster.
  • Loading the player...
  • mushEmushE member
    Same here!  Nothing ever sounds good, and I'm just not hungry most of the time.  Usually I'll get an inkling of something I could manage to eat for dinner with not much notice, so my meals have been quick, like the potstickers of the past two nights. 
    DS: 11/11
    TTC #2 since March 2014. BFP in April 2014; MMC @8w. CP December 2014 @5w
  • mrslbtmrslbt member
    I am right there with you. I make myself eat, but I have no appetite or cravings.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • YES!!  Me too.  I am force feeding myself whatever I think I'll be able to stomach, nothing sounds good...I pretty much dread meal time now!!  I'm just waiting for the day that I'll be starving all the time and maybe some cravings...because this feeling  is no fun!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image?
  • I've been having the same problem.  No aversions exactly, I just can't ever think of what I want.  I'm a big meal planner and yet I haven't made anything I've "planned" for th epast 2 weeks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes!! Last night I made myself eat some rice and the whole time I was like

chew,chew,chew make yourself swallow

• I felt like that last week.  Right now, I'd really like a Portillo's chocolate cake...
    Daisypath baby
  • I'm only hungry in the morning/lunchtime! Anything at dinner time sounds disgusting! I've been eating alot of cereal because that is what sounds good all the time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It isn't so much that I'm not hungry it is just that nothing at all sounds good to eat.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I feel the same way!!  I don't really crave anything...except fruit!! 

( a friend at work swears I'm having a girl because she craved fruit when she was expecting both of her DD's) 

Since the end of Feb I have lost 15lbs, but I am over weight to begin with!  Once I moved in with DH also end of Feb, I totally changed my eating habbits!  Started eating dinner earlier and once morning sickness or in my case all day sickness hit me I have eaten about half what I would usually eat at every meal.  Even though I feel okay right now I still don't eat that much!  My OB ask me what was going on  two weeks ago at my apointment...and I just think it is because I am eating healthier and not as much...which is what I wish I could have done a year ago so I would have lost these 15lbs before becoming pregnant! 

image image Siggy Challange: Before and After 2 Days old Image and video hosting by TinyPic Almost 9 Months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"