Eco-Friendly Family

**Papa**

Are you worried your ds#2 isn't laughing?  If so...

L still doesn't do actual giggles.  He will squeal in delight and do a "heh" when he laughs but we have only gotten him to giggle out loud a handful of times.  And he was 4.5 months old when we got his first giggle I believe.  

I used to be worried but he does make happy sounds so that counts according to pedi.  :)  And C was a late laugher, and my niece didn't actually laugh at all until she was over a year.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: **Papa**

• Thanks for trying to ease my worries!  :)  C actually does giggle (just started in the last few days - it's so cute!).  I've been more paranoid that he seems to be a bit behind in the grabbing & reaching for things.  He does a bit, and I think it *might* be something he's starting to grow into, but he's definitely not reaching for most things at this point. 

I think my paranoia started at his 2 month app't when the pedi asked me what he was doing and I was all "umm... not much...".  I felt like I had a laundry list at that point for Ian.  I don't feel like C was cooing much (although the pedi said he did a tiny bit during the appointment, so maybe I was blinded by the exhaustion from the mastitis).  I just need to relax...  I am just uptight about the amount of time we're able to give him as compared to Ian. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yeah, I remember being so excited with C and realizing he was doing soo much stuff.  With L it's like, has he done this yet??!!  But he has been cruising furniture since 7 months old, whereas C didn't until 9+.  

And L took forever to roll (like 4 months) and C did it at like 2 months.  

I don't remember when they started reaching though, but I don't think that's a huge deal :) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah - I think it's mostly that the time is passing so differently this time around and my worries are a tad unwarranted.  I just need to let go and let him develop how he is going to and enjoy it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"