Success after IF
Options

What did/would you get your DD for her 3rd birthday?

I have no idea what to get her this year? Last year we took her to build a bear, a little tricycle a a few dora related items (she's obsessed with dora!)  I think she wants the cinderella dvd but other then that I have no ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What did/would you get your DD for her 3rd birthday?

• Options
    I don't have any ideas for a 3rd bday but just wanted to say hi!  Did you get to find out the sexes of the babies yet?  I hope you are feeling good!!
    imageimageimage
    TTC #1: IUI #2 = BFP , Betas 550 (16 dpiui), 1523 (18 dpiui)
    Hypothyroid, LPD, FSH 13.0, TTC 2 yrs B4 BFP

TTC #2: FSH 23, AMA, IUI 1, 2, 3 = BFN, IVF #1 = MC
    IVF #2 = BFP - Betas 194 (14dp2dt), 366 (16 dp2dt), 841 (18 dp2dt)
    (vanished twin ~7 weeks)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We did a fisher price ride on toy for outside, like a barbie jeep. Perhaps a bouncy house. Not sure you living situation so both those ideas might be out. Puzzles, art stuff?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    does she have a play kitchen? DD loves hers.
  • Options
    Isabel is going to get a power wheels police car! I can't wait to see her drive it! We have to dodge that area in the store b/c she will have a huge fit if she sees them and we don't stop to play!
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We got DD a barbie dollhouse by kidkraft. She LOVES it!
  • Options
    We got DD Barbies and and arts and crafts supplies.  She was happier with that $5 Barbie then with anything else she got. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CHI-06CHI-06 member
    I am not sure yet what we are getting DD.... she is such a girly girl and LOVES shoes so I am thinking of getting her those plastic dress up shoes.  Maybe a Barbie?  Some paints... she is requesting a princess party so maybe something princess related too. 
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"