Babies: 3 - 6 Months

now what do i do....grr

so FI lovely sister just backed out of our wedding on july 2nd. i cant get another dress for another girl cause they are special order and it will take 12 weeks...she wont sell me the dress either...i hate people seriously

Re: now what do i do....grr

• What is the story behind it, is there no way it can be reconciled?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been to weddings where two guys walked one girl down the aisle since the numbers were uneven. No one will notice; it will be fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemeaganjoelle1:
    What is the story behind it, is there no way it can be reconciled?

it cant be. she really hurt her brother this time. she was a heroin junky, cutter and has been in the psych ward twice. i was tryin to be nice and include her and obviously that bit me in the a$$

• she was supposed to walk down the aisle with my brother. do you think it would be weird if i had my brother and dad walk me down the aisle?
  • imagenikki*83*84:
    she was supposed to walk down the aisle with my brother. do you think it would be weird if i had my brother and dad walk me down the aisle?

I don't think it would be weird, especially if you are really close with your brother.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • im really hating her right now. what a b*tch. she's an attention freak. she was pissed that our daughter was getting all the attention so she faked a miscarriage so everyone would pity her. how low is that one!?!
  • imagenikki*83*84:
    im really hating her right now. what a b*tch. she's an attention freak. she was pissed that our daughter was getting all the attention so she faked a miscarriage so everyone would pity her. how low is that one!?!

That is SICK!!! I lost 2 babies before I had DD so I think that is really sick of her!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • If this girl has been hospitalized and faked a miscarriage, she obviously has severe psychological issues that she does not have control over.  I don't understand how you and especially your FI expected her to participate in your wedding without any issues.  My sister has bipolar disorder.  I asked her to be in my wedding because I love her and wanted to include her, but I knew that she really wouldn't be able to handle it.  As the day drew closer, I asked her if she wanted to stand up with me or if she would be more comfortable as a guest.  She chose to be a guest and I was just glad she made it to the ceremony.  Her name was in the program and 2 groomsmen walked one bridesmaid down the aisle.  It was fine.  Honestly, I think you are being self-centered and dramatic.  If this is your biggest problem, imagine what it must be like to be her and all through a genetic roll of the dice.
  • Just move on like it never happened and dont give her the attention she wants.  i think it would be awesome to have your dad and your bro walk you down the aisle.  Or like another PP said, 2 guys with one girl. 
  • imagenikki*83*84:
    she was supposed to walk down the aisle with my brother. do you think it would be weird if i had my brother and dad walk me down the aisle?

I think that is a great idea!  I'm sorry.  I would be stressing too, but that seems like a good solution.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenikki*83*84:
    im really hating her right now. what a b*tch. she's an attention freak. she was pissed that our daughter was getting all the attention so she faked a miscarriage so everyone would pity her. how low is that one!?!

So have your dad and brother walk you down the aisle and cherish it. Don't even give her a second thought. After all, that's what she wants. To give it to her would make her "win" in her mind. You shouldn't have to worry about something like that at your wedding anyway. So don't let it bother you one bit, and forget about the dress. 

• imageadriasf:
    If this girl has been hospitalized and faked a miscarriage, she obviously has severe psychological issues that she does not have control over.  I don't understand how you and especially your FI expected her to participate in your wedding without any issues.  My sister has bipolar disorder.  I asked her to be in my wedding because I love her and wanted to include her, but I knew that she really wouldn't be able to handle it.  As the day drew closer, I asked her if she wanted to stand up with me or if she would be more comfortable as a guest.  She chose to be a guest and I was just glad she made it to the ceremony.  Her name was in the program and 2 groomsmen walked one bridesmaid down the aisle.  It was fine.  Honestly, I think you are being self-centered and dramatic.  If this is your biggest problem, imagine what it must be like to be her and all through a genetic roll of the dice.

ITA with all of this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Did you have something changed on the dress? I know some places will carry dresses that other stores dont. Not sure where you got it from. My aunt had a brides mades dress from davids bridal. They found one in another size at another store for her. Dont know if thats possible.

Sorry she did this to you. Remeber it is your day and dont let her spoil it. If you brother and father walk you down the isle people will just think it is a special touch to the wedding and you wont even have to tell them about the lame bridesmaid that walked out on you.

• thanks ladies :) i finally got ahold of her and she is going to sell me her dress so i can get someone else to take her place. i guess i was kinda mean towards her by saying all of that but then again maybe not :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"