Pregnant after IF

1 hour GTT results

Well, crap. My 1 hour GTT came back at 155. So, I am lucky enough to get to take the 3 hour now. Bleh. I will be getting the paperwork and instructions tomorrow so I can schedule the test. 

I was afraid of this....hopefully I can make it through my shower this weekend before I have to take the 3 hour...I want to be able to enjoy my cake and goodies at my shower! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
SAIFW

Re: 1 hour GTT results

• etoyamaetoyama member
    Oh no, Due Date Buddy, I'm sorry :( But take heart because I think most people who don't pass the 1-hour go on to do just fine on the 3-hour!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm hoping I'm one of those, etoyama!! I had insulin resistance with PCOS before getting pregnant, so I kinda anticipated having results like this. I just hope that whatever the outcome, I can control it with diet and exercise and not have to go the insulin route!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • Loading the player...
  • etoyamaetoyama member
    imagewhispergrrl:
    I'm hoping I'm one of those, etoyama!! I had insulin resistance with PCOS before getting pregnant, so I kinda anticipated having results like this. I just hope that whatever the outcome, I can control it with diet and exercise and not have to go the insulin route!
    I hope that's the case, too! I bet you'll be ok!
  • Bummer. Sorry you didn't pass the 1 hour, but I hope you pass the 3 hour.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imageetoyama:
    Oh no, Due Date Buddy, I'm sorry :( But take heart because I think most people who don't pass the 1-hour go on to do just fine on the 3-hour!

Grazy and I both were huge fails on the one hour but passed the 3 hour - you can do it!!!

• boo! i hope you pass your 3 hour with flying colors!
  • aw, man! I know how you feel.  I flunked the 1hr test big time (it was 185).  I did the 3 hr last Friday (flunked that, too) but the test was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.  They let me drink water during it, which definitely helped me get through it.  Good luck!!!
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • KuleamaKuleama member
    That sucks! I failed my 1 hour but passed my 3 hour - that happens to a lot of women. I'm sure you'll do great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"