High-Risk Pregnancy

Klondike Bars!

Holy moly!  We've been talking about Klondike bars so much on this board I HAD to get some last night!  I got the Reese's PB flavor and it was devine!  And...within my bedtime snack carb range!  Yum yum yum!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Klondike Bars!

• sraexxsraexx member
    How was your blood? Mine has been in the high 90's, low 100's and since Klondike revolution I have been in 80's!
    BabyName Ticker
    my read shelf:
    Summer Rae Garcia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Is Klondike the only thing you have for your bedtime snack?  I'm afraid I'll still be hungry.  I'll usually have a glass of fat-free milk, a skinny cow bar or low-carb ice cream bar, and a protein (like hard-boiled egg I had tonight.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • sraexxsraexx member
    We eat dinner pretty late 8 ish, I have the ice cream at 10 then chill for a little and sneak in a cup of milk right before bed. If I am hungry at 10 then I will skip the ice cream and have a Peanut Butter sandwich and milk though. Especially if we eat around 7, I usually will skip the ice cream for the protein instead because that middle of the night hunger is beastly.
    BabyName Ticker
    my read shelf:
    Summer Rae Garcia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"