3rd Trimester

Hi

I am finally in my 3rd trimester and very excited. I cannot believe how fast it has come either. My husband and I will be welcoming our little man into the world on August 29th. At-least that is my EDD.

Re: Hi

• YAY!  Welcome!  Your due date is my birthday!  (and Michael Jackson's b-day unfortunately... <-- unless you were a fan, if so, sorry! haha :) )   I'm due 8/14 and It can't get here soon enough! Tomorrow we flip the calender to June!  Almost there!!  How are you feeling?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageFweetie:
    YAY!  Welcome!  Your due date is my birthday!  (and Michael Jackson's b-day unfortunately... <-- unless you were a fan, if so, sorry! haha :) )   I'm due 8/14 and It can't get here soon enough! Tomorrow we flip the calender to June!  Almost there!!  How are you feeling?

Haha not a fan so for us the would be unfortunate, maybe he will come a day early. I agree, it has gone by so fast but at the same time sooooo slow. I am feeling pretty good. Tired from the many bathroom trips at night. But other than that I feel all together great. Thankfully! What about you?

• Loading the player...
  • My EDD is one day before you. :)

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"