October 2011 Moms

I think this is totally sweet.

So I have two younger cousin's who are very close to each other.  Cousin A is sweet and funny and freaking gorgeous (5'7 with red hair and golden brown eyes) and Cousin N is very sweet and nice and also not hard on the eyes.  They have always been great friends because they both very close in age and are very shy.  

Well Cousin N moved to London about 10 year ago and then to CT but every year for vacation in the summer they would spend a couple of weeks together. One summer when they were both 12 Cousin A brought her best friend T to our family cottage and the friend met N.  They hit it off.  Whenever Cousin N was going to be around from that point on T would be there too.  Two years ago they all spent Christmas together and went to NYC for New Years.  The joke in the family is that they are going to get married some day. 

Well it was Cousin A's prom last week.  T is dateless for reasons passing understanding.  Guess who came all the way from CT to take her to the prom?   Totally sweet.  It's totally a Taylor Swift song. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think this is totally sweet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"