September 2011 Moms
Options

NBR: 2nd Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas?

Hi Everyone! I'm struggling trying to come up with a second wedding anniversary gift for DH. Since you are all constantly coming up with awesome and creative ideas I figured I would turn to you for inspiration! Traditional gift is cotton, any cute ideas?? Guidelines: anniversary is on 6/6, so it can't be something that takes very long to get/order, and I'm trying to keep it in the $50-100 range. Thanks so much!!!

Re: NBR: 2nd Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas?

• Options

clothes?

Since it's baseball season, I'd get DH a Brewers tshirt.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was thinking the same as PP. DH is a huge Yankees man and would love a jersey or something like that.
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got DH a NE Patriots Bellichek sweatshirt (cotton) and at first I thought about putting it inside a Patriots Diaper Bag (some cotton lining) - but I opted to save that gift for Fathers Day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Darn! I would totally do that... If we hadn't just bought him a Twins jersey before we went to a game a couple of weeks ago!
  • Options
    I got my DH a sweatshirts of his favorite sports team and he got me monogrammed towels.
    Baby Boy born 9/10/11 BFP 6/26/12
  • Options
    My SIL bought her husband a hammock. I thought that was a great idea.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Here are some more ideas.. 

Comfort things - Boxers (DH really likes cotton boxers from Banana Republic); He also likes house slippers and constantly needs new ones; a robe and a romanatic bath; bed sheets and fun things to wear to bed; a blanket and a movie you both love for a date night watching flicks

Outdoors things - A baseball cap with tickets to a game inside of it; If he's a fisher or a hiker maybe a backpack filled with gear or with a gift card to a sports store; maybe a throw/blanket of his favorite team and plan a picnic for the both of you; I also like the hammock idea; a bbq apron of some sort, maybe with his teams logo or something funny on it maybe along with some other things.

Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"