Austin Babies
Options

drugs are good

I feel like a million bucks right now. Would have given the doc a big smooch but that might have been a tad awkward with my husband in the room and whatnot.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: drugs are good

• Options
    LOL!!  Glad you're comfy Smile  Hope your little one comes soon!
  • Options
    Hahaha.  Glad to hear you're feeling so great.  GL and hope that the next update we get is when your little guy arrives!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!!!  Keep up the play by play please! I mean, you know, if you're not too busy having a baby or something.
  • Options

Was he hot?  I'm sure your husband would forgive you when he saw what came out of your bagel in a few hours.  Wink

Good luck!  Keep up the updates. 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

double

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    He was kinda hot:) or at least I think - it took him all of 3 min to do everything! The man is a rockstar.
  • Options
    mcurbanmcurban member
    I am so glad you checked in. Umm...so, w/o getting too personal, what's it looking like between those legs of yours?
  • Options
    Yay for the good drugs!
  • Options
  • Options

imageCollieJade:
    Yay!!!  Keep up the play by play please! I mean, you know, if you're not too busy having a baby or something.

This, exactly!

• Options
    imagemcurban:
    I am so glad you checked in. Umm...so, w/o getting too personal, what's it looking like between those legs of yours?
    She checked me about two hrs ago (?) and said I was at 4 and almost completely effaced. ETD of this evening, but I don't know if I believe anyone anymore! I guess I'm having strong contractions but I can't feel anything and can't see the monitor. Ignorance is bliss:) oh, and I have a nice ocean view and its a beautiful sunny day in socal. Life is not so bad!
  • Options

imagessinca:
    imagemcurban:
    She checked me about two hrs ago (?) and said I was at 4 and almost completely effaced. ETD of this evening, but I don't know if I believe anyone anymore! I guess I'm having strong contractions but I can't feel anything and can't see the monitor. Ignorance is bliss:) oh, and I have a nice ocean view and its a beautiful sunny day in socal. Life is not so bad!

You're making me want an epi for next time.  It sounds like you're on vacation! lol  Well, i know not really but I am glad you're feeling great!  You're gonna rock it!

• Options
    yes they are!  glad you're doing well!  best of luck with the delivery!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The pain was manageable on the exercise ball but then she moved me to the bed for the IV and it hurt like a mofo so I said eff that - plus, the anesthesiologist was about to go in for a c/s so it was then or wait an hour plus. And this way we can increase the pitocin and get this show on the road. Patience is not my virtue in case you couldn't already tell.:P
  • Options

imagemcurban:

This.  What we at?  Cherrio?  Bagel?   

• Options
    good luck, hope the baby comes quick! and i agree about the epi- it was the best decision i made :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagessinca:
    He was kinda hot:) or at least I think - it took him all of 3 min to do everything! The man is a rockstar.

that'swhatshessaid.

And I TOTALLY kissed Seeker after one of the progress checks showed good things. 

HooRAY for the good drugs!!! You're gonna rock the delivery and have a BABY SOON!!

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    mcgeemcgee member

Meredith's birthday is tomorrow. Can you hold it in until after midnight? June 1st is a great day to have a baby. Stick out tongue

So glad you're feeling good and making progress! Thanks for keeping us all updated!

• Options
    EMTXEMTX member
    Oooh! Good luck!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Grrrrr - still at a 4. Pitocin was increased and dr. broke my water.
  • Options

imagessinca:
    Grrrrr - still at a 4. Pitocin was increased and dr. broke my water.

Breaking my water is what got my labor into high gear Wink come on baby boy! 

• Options
    Now at a 5-6, cmon baby!
  • Options
    mcurbanmcurban member
    Now you're startin' to roll!
  • Options
    I felt the same, good luck!!!!!!
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options
    I'm sure by now you're way past 4... thinking of you!!! It won't be long now! I'm expecting the final pre-birth update to be a soda can...
  • Options
    keadokeado member
    imagemcgee:

Meredith's birthday is tomorrow. Can you hold it in until after midnight? June 1st is a great day to have a baby. Stick out tongue

Your baby is going to always be able to celebrate a birthday over Memorial Day weekend - that is awesome!  Hope all is going as well as possible and that you meet baby soon.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"