Secondary IF

follicle and timing q

i got a smiley on an opk yesterday and today my follicle was a 19..and my lining, which is my MAIN issue...was 4.2. doc said ovulation in at least a day or two but to wait for blood work...nurse said based on my bloodwork i prob wont ovulate till around thurs or even friday...which is important bc i need a few more days for lining growth!!....how big do the follicles get without a trigger??  and when should we have TI??  ....(i am not triggering this month).....so much for the opk! 

this is it ladies...if no BFP this month, moving on to the big guns (IVF) next month...i think!!!  so confused....it's all bc of the lining and my doc is still not positive it's an issue...that some women just have thinner linings.....but then again, do i want to wait around to find out??  HELP!!! 

Re: follicle and timing q

• When I was just OPK RE said to DTD the day after Smiley. I didn't have monitoring then so I'm not sure of follie size or anything. I am medicated this month and the day before trigger I had 2 follies at 19-20 and lining was 10.5. RE said DTD that night then trigger the next and DTD the night after that as well. HTH.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"