Success after IF

? on photography for DS birthday

DS birthday party is June 11-we cannot afford a professional photographer but I'm thinking of hiring a student photographer to come for a couple of hours and take photos.

If I take a ton of photos ahead of time of all the decorations and setup would it work if I just got my cousin to take pictures during the cake cutting and get some people shots throughout the party?  I'm hoping to be able to grab my camera once or twice to get some photos (there will be 4 grandparents to wrangle DS) though I am not counting on that.

I'm the main photographer in the family so it's hard when I cannot devote the time to the event but obviously I will be busy.

I'm also making the birthday cake-possibly with no help so that is going to be another post next week :)

Yes, I know he won't remember any of this and I  admit that this is all because I want to do this for him but party planning, photography and cakes are what I'm all about-so I'm hoping this works.

Re: ? on photography for DS birthday

• Um, you sound just like me.....LOL!

oh, except that i also have a video camera too that i am trying to wrangle:) 

• We contacted the high school and spoke to the photography teacher. Had them suggest a student. The girl was cheap, got what we needed, and i did all the editin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"