December 2011 Moms

Camjack, how did it go?

Hoping your doc gave you some good news. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Camjack, how did it go?

• I have to get a new IV for at least 48 hours, they are also going to monitor my blood sugar since it is borderline low. Hopefully the IV will help get me ahead of the nausea so I can eat.
  • Ugh, you poor thing!!  I hope this gets turned around quickly for you!  Can they up your zofran pump?  I am at 1ml/hour and I thought you mentioned yours wasn't at that yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh. I had a feeling it was blood sugar because you can't keep anything down. I'm sorry. :(

I hope hubby is taking care of everything else for you while you go through this.

• imagekscarlett5683:

Ugh. I had a feeling it was blood sugar because you can't keep anything down. I'm sorry. :(

I hope hubby is taking care of everything else for you while you go through this.

MIL is here cleaning. I am very grateful for this. 

Robyn- I'm at 0.72, I think they might be willing to go up to 1.00, but I need to give this dosage another day.

• imageCamJack mom:
    imagekscarlett5683:

Ugh. I had a feeling it was blood sugar because you can't keep anything down. I'm sorry. :(

MIL is here cleaning. I am very grateful for this. 

Robyn- I'm at 0.72, I think they might be willing to go up to 1.00, but I need to give this dosage another day.

I hope they get you at the right dosage and feeling better asap, sorry mama!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"