October 2011 Moms

Holy Emotions Batman!

So I visited my family at the beach for Memorial Day (DH was on a trip with his brother), and I was heading out to dinner with my parents on Sunday.  I had been feeling a little down/sullen for a couple hours, but I didn't think anything of it.  While we were waiting for our table, I burst out crying, shocking me, my parents, and probably everyone around us!

My mom asked me what was wrong, and I couldn't figure it out - was sobbing so hard I had to go home and my parents ended up taking food out for us.  This continued into Wednesday morning, but after a couple hours of couch time with some trashy TV I was feeling better and no more crying.

I still can't figure out what it was I was crying about or what triggered me.  I was literally sitting outside the restaurant not doing anything. 

I travel weekly for work, and I think being away from home so much is getting to me, but geez!

Anyone else have any crazy outbursts like this???

Re: Holy Emotions Batman!

• I cried so hard yesterday because DH didn't want to cut the grass. Ridiculous. He ended up doing it so I could stop crying. Love him.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"