Y&R Fans come in!!!! — The Bump
August 2011 Moms

Y&R Fans come in!!!!

Re: Y&R Fans come in!!!!

• I went back to work so have been sleeping during the day.  I also had an appointment at the diabetes clinic today so I haven't seen it since last week.  What happened?  Where is he?  Is he really evil and that guy isn't his twin but really Cain?  Sorry so many questions :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• More details please!!  I am about a week behind but don't mind it being "spoiled" or I wouldn't have opened this.

I LOVED Cain and Lilly and cried when he died!!  Ok, I am pregnant but still. lol

• OK so you know how his "twin" has been plotting with his father and visiting Lilly and making her think she's crazy????  Well Cain/Caleb (I think that's the twins name) mom is on the show now and it turns out that She has actually been plotting with Cain this entire time to get revenge on the dad who is responsible for her daughter's death.  It was actually Cain's twin that died that day, not Cain!
  • ok wait so now I'm confused... If Caleb was the one who was killed, then who was the good guy that we all know and love? Cain or Caleb?  Was Lily in love with Caleb the whole time - she just didn't know his true identity?  

• iteachkiteachk member
    10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary

image krispy6372:
    ok wait so now I'm confused... If Caleb was the one who was killed, then who was the good guy that we all know and love? Cain or Caleb?  Was Lily in love with Caleb the whole time - she just didn't know his true identity?  

I don't think so.  I think they just switched when he was killed.  They didn't say, but I'm fairly certain.

• well at any rate, I'm glad that he's still on the show in one form or another. holy moly is he hot! :P

• iteachkiteachk member
    10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary

image krispy6372:
    well at any rate, I'm glad that he's still on the show in one form or another. holy moly is he hot! :P

Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards