2nd Trimester
Options

Feeling a little miserable already!

Somehow in the last few weeks I've gone from barely looking pregnant to feeling like I'm 9 months already.  I've had bad sciatic pain for the past few weeks that I've started limping and waddling....which I'm getting made fun of for.  And I just feel like it takes alot of effort to do simple things....walk, turn over in bed.  I don't look 9 months yet, but I guess I got new scrubs for work and people are FINALLY able to tell there is something there but I walk like I am so freaking miserable.  From the back pain to pressure in the lower abdomen I find myself getting short or breath and waddling. Ugh, it's going to be a long 12 more weeks!!  Oh, and I've already gained more than the 15 pounds that the dr told me to gain, she didn't want me going over that....oops. Tongue Tied
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feeling a little miserable already!

• Options

Welcome to the third trimester! I'm feeling a lot of discomfort as well & my energy level is lower than it was during the 1st trimester. I'm having to learn new ways of doing things, like getting dressed, getting out of bed, getting "into position" for sleeping, etc. Having my husband help me get out of cars is AMAZING. And when he ties my shoe laces, I feel so spoiled. LOL 

On the bright side, all of this discomfort means that we're almost done. Yay! I've gained a little more than my doc recommended, but I'm not really overeating and I am still working out, so I'm not worried about the extra weight.My attitude is that: I know that I'm doing what's right for my body regardless of what the scale says & I'll lose whatever weight I gain after delivery :-)

pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"