Washington Babies
Options

PG & TTC Check-In 5/31

Hi ladies! If you are participating please double check your information and let me know if there are corrections.  I started the new check-in from scratch so if you would like to participate please reply to this post with your info. I added the PG and TTC questions that were weekly on the previous check-ins. If you have any new questions to be answered on a weekly basis let me know. It might be nice to add something new. We have 10 Pregnant Bumpies!!  (Please reply to the post if you would like your information added to the Check In!)   STATS:
2 are having GIRLS    
1 is having a BOY 3 are keeping it a SURPRISE 4 are UNKNOWN just yet   3 ladies are TTC   Other News  The check-in will normally be on Monday?s but because of the Holiday I forgot yesterday was Monday. Baby Watch This Week!  None this week June 2011 23 - SeattleStef ? TEAM PINK 26 - Keri1013 ? TEAM PINK   July 2011 4 - Courtney11405 - TEAM GREEN 6 - LauraLynneC ? TEAM BLUE    October 2011 23 (Possible CS 10/18) ? IkesHawiian06? TEAM UNKNOWN 24 ? BriAndSean ? TEAM GREEN 31 (Possible CS 10/17)- ~Lynchie~ - TEAM UNKNOWN   November 2011 26 ? AimeeJo ? TEAM UNKNOWN   January 2012 6 ? crystalw13 ? TEAM GREEN 26 - WatchPot ? TEAM UNKNOWN   Trying to Conceive dawnies79 ? May 2011 (took a TTC break but now we?re back) tst1998 - Aug 2009 KRoseToes ? Dec 2008 **Add your info when you post if you would like to be added to the lists!**   Pregnant Questions 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 3. What are you looking forward to this week? 4. Questions for next week? ***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***   TTCing Questions 1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? 2. What are you looking forward to this week? 3. Questions for next week?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PG & TTC Check-In 5/31

• Options

TTCing Questions 1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Waiting to O. We took a few months off from TTC but started trying again this month. 2. What are you looking forward to this week? Not a whole lot happening this week. 3. Questions for next week? Did you have any problems with DH feeling pressured while TTC? If so, how did you help ease his mind? My DH feels like the TTC thing adds pressure and he is having a hard time with that. While I understand what he is saying I also think he needs to just get out of his own head and relax. It's making things difficult because I feel like I can't tell him when it's our O window, but he'll figure it out when I want to have sessy time everyday for a few days. I just don't see a way around it. I'm not even being hardcore about the whole thing. I've charted AF but otherwise I haven't been temping or doing OPKs. I'm at a loss for how to make him feel better about it, but also be able to be sure we are hitting our O window.ETA: Changed some wording.
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 

Week 35 - and I'm trying not to complain but at the same time it's becoming really obvious that I need to start slowing down at least a little.  This weekend was brutal - baseball tournament for DS(15), marketing for DH's business and a car show on Monday that I was standing/walking/working for 13 hours straight.  Last night I fell asleep at my computer and woke up in time to go pick up DD(17) and am SO sore...

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

June 8th is my next appointment - Group B strep test and my first internal (nothing's happening...I'm 99.9% sure).

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

We've got our annual open house at DH's shop this weekend - so no rest for the weary, lots of marketing and prep to do.  Luckily my "real" job is slow so it's not going to be too bad!

4. Questions for next week?

How about "what # LO is this for you and how many are you planning on having?"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  18 weeks, and a LOT of new aches and pains... the rapid growth of my belly over the past 2ish weeks has been super painful =(   I never got uncomfortable with my first pregnancy and I am definitely already uncomfortable with these ones.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Thursday, another ultrasound, yay!

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Pink or blue party on Sunday!! (cross your fingers for SUN!)

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  36 weeks (wow!). My hips have been getting really sore during the night and when I wake up in the morning. Otherwise I feel good, so glad I haven't had the really bad back pain I had with Max (yet, anyway).

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Tomorrow, GBS swab.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Nice short work week! It's DH's first week at a new job so hoping all goes well there for him.

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

Feeling good! My hips and pelvis are pretty sore. I definitely feel it when I'm chasing around 2 toddlers, picking them up a lot still, picking up toys etc, but compared to a twin pregnancy - so much better!

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

Just had an appt this morning. GBS came back negative, BP is low (I was induced for pre-e last time so this is great news), baby is head down, Cervix is 80% effaced and I'm a fingertip dilated. Just have another normal check next week.

Being 37 weeks and what my doctor considers full term!! My girls were born at 34w5d and already home at this gestation so I've been counting down to having a big full term baby. :)

Also looking forward to another sunny weekend to play outside in!

For people that have gone into labor before - when did you "know" that this was it? Like I said, I was induced last time so I'm so interested/excited to go into labor on my own hopefully.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

14 weeks pregnant, actually starting to feel a little better now and hoping it continues in that direction

Next appointment in a month, Anatomy scan to find out the sex!

The fact its a 4 day work week and maybe some shopping/movie this weekend.

When did you start seriously looking into daycare options?

• Options
    Hi, I'm new to the message board!  I am due Nov 7, putting me at 17 weeks. We find out the sex of the baby June 13th. :) YAY!  Pregnant Questions1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? June 13th. My stomach muscles seem to be sore. Is this normal!?   2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? My next appointment is June 13th to have an ultrasound. We'll find out boy or girl and are VERY excited to know! The following week June 20th we have our Midwife appointment.  3. What are you looking forward to this week? A short work week + renewed energy! :) ~Jen 
    Baby boy born 11/7/11 Bothell, WA
  • Options

Can I still play even though I moved out of Seattle? The Phoenix board is so dead, and I miss Seattle. 

If so, please add me! 

Due Aug 25th with a very bashful baby girl!  

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 27. No major aches and pains. My feet love to swell up and my hips pop often, but nothing too major. The biggest thing that bothered me this week was that my belly piercing ripped. I took the ring out at eight weeks, as it was already uncomfortable. However, the poor hole is already so stretched that it tore from the inside, and is now infected and gross. Lovely! Reverting back to soaking it in salt water with a shot glass, just like when it was pierced four years ago. 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? GD testing in a week, as well as a general appt. 

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Not a whole lot. I don't work anymore, since the move, so I sit at home and coupon. Life is pretty boring when your stuck at home with no car while DH works! At least being a SAHM is looking like its in my future, which is my DREAM. 

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 19 weeks. Everything is sore and I'm super uncomfortable. I do not remember being this uncomfortable with Em. I keep getting weird pains/pressure just under my ribcage, I have no idea what it is.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Friday! It's our big ultrasound! I'm super excited!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? My ultrasound and one of DH's co-workers' neighborhood does this HUGE garage sale, like it takes you hours to get through and there's some awesome stuff! It's on Saturday and we should know, unless baby doesn't cooperate, what we're having so we'll get to look at some gender specific stuff :-)

4. Questions for next week? What do you do when your husband drives you crazy? I tell DH I'm going to punch him at least once a day, he's driving me insane!

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejenseattle07:
    Smile

Hi, I'm new to the message board! 

I am due Nov 7, putting me at 17 weeks. We find out the sex of the baby June 13th. :) YAY!

I've added you for next week. Welcome to the board! If you're not too shy, maybe start a new post introducing yourself to the whole group (not everyone looks at the check-in). It's a nice way for us to get to know you, and welcome you to the board. Smile

• Options
    imageohyeahdollface:

Can I still play even though I moved out of Seattle? The Phoenix board is so dead, and I miss Seattle. 

If so, please add me! 

Due Aug 25th with a very bashful baby girl!  

I added you for next week. 

• Options

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Just started the 2WW. We didn't do any IF treatments this month. I'm trying to believe that we really can get pregnant on our own, but after nearly 2 years it's hard. I'm doing my best to be optimistic though.

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Vacation. I have a conference in Boston at the end of the week, DH is coming out to meet me and then we are taking a road trip to the Baseball Hall of Fame (for him) and the White Mountains in New Hampshire (for me). Definitely need some time off from the day to day life!

3. Questions for next week? Nope.

Did you have any problems with DH feeling pressured while TTC?

Granted, we are in a different situation given that we're already undergoing fertility treatments, but even before we started--yes. He hates it when I tell him the schedule. He likes to pretend it is spontaneous. So I just stopped telling him. OPK's helped, because then I could narrow it down to a 3 day window (very sexy, I know, but that's what it came down to after awhile). It's hard, and I don't know that I have any great suggestions. We still struggle with this. I had no idea getting KU would be so much work! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'm new, I'd like to be included, please. I'm due July 4th with a girl.

Pregnant Questions

Week 35 - lower back and hip pain, but very minor

June 7th,  probably the Group B Strep test, might do first internal.

Spontaneous Babymoon #2, in Portland. Going to stalk up on some tax free baby items.

not sure

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in?  6 weeks yesterday Any new aches or pains?  Does none of my clothes fitting count as an ache or a pain?

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next Wednesday is our HB ultrasound.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? It's a short week!

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  In my 19th week. I still feel good... knock on wood.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? June 10th is our big U/S. Then we'll have a midwife appt on the 24th.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Short week and hopefully some sunshine.

4. Questions for next week? What do you usually use your "extra" calories on?

• Options

BriAndSean,

I too am using a midwife at Puget Sound Birthing Center. Are you excited for June 10th? Our Ultrasound is June 13th and I can't wait!! :):)

Jennifer 

imageBriAndSean:

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  In my 19th week. I still feel good... knock on wood.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? June 10th is our big U/S. Then we'll have a midwife appt on the 24th.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Short week and hopefully some sunshine.

4. Questions for next week? What do you usually use your "extra" calories on?

Baby boy born 11/7/11 Bothell, WA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"