September 2011 Moms
Options

UPDATE My L&D trip on Friday

It ended up being Braxton Hicks. Damn that Braxton!

Had to be monitored for a few hours and man oh man was she active. The doctor told me the tightening I was feeling was probably because Anabelle is SO active she keeps hitting the walls of my uterus making it contract. She also told me that she is very happy with how great she looks. Between her heart rate & her movement...she is well ahead for her development. So I already have an over achiever...lol.

Thank you all for your well wishes. And sorry this update is so delayed. I hardly ever come on the weekends.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: UPDATE My L&D trip on Friday

• Options
    valzeevalzee member
    That's great news! Thanks for the update, I was thinking about you and hoping all was well.
  • Options

I'm actually glad you waited cause I don't come on the weekends either and would have missed it.

That is such good news! Aw Anabelle is already keeping you on your toes!

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so glad to hear everything is okay! I was starting to get worried girl, kept checking of updates all weekend on you;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ella&CElla&C member
    I'm happy to hear all is well with you and baby!
  • Options
    So glad everything is ok!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you all SO much!!
  • Options
    Glad to hear that all is well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Darn BH! But I am so glad that everything was ok with you and Anabelle!
  • Options
    I'm so glad everything turn out alright!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimageimage
    BFP #1 1/16/11 EDD 9/21/11 DD born 9/26/11
    BFP #2 6/16/12 EDD 2/25/13 MC @ 10w
    BFP #3 7/17/15 EDD 3/25/16
  • Options
    I missed this on Friday, so I had no clue you were having troubles, but thank God everything is ok! So glad to hear!!
    MJ. Born 9-4-2011. 2 Weeks Old Here. Photobucket
  • Options
    hoot179hoot179 member
    So glad to hear all went well, and your baby girl is doing great!!  Thanks for the update
  • Options

Oh great news!  I am so glad to hear everything is ok!!

Question for you - were the braxton hicks showing up on the monitor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageBeckyM114:

Oh great news!  I am so glad to hear everything is ok!!

Question for you - were the braxton hicks showing up on the monitor?

Great question!

Not all of them showed on the monitor. Doc said that is common also. That I would feel them, but if they weren't of a great enough magnitude they wouldn't register on the monitor.  I was was in the hospital for 3 hours and *I* felt them about 6 or 7 times. The monitor picked up 3 of them...the strongest ones.

What about you? What happened when you went in?

• Options
    quezzoquezzo member
    So happy it's good news and you and LO are ok!
  • Options
    imageitalnprncss78:
    imageBeckyM114:

I was monitored for about 5 hours, they did a pelvic which showed some type of bacterial infection that they gave me antibiotics for, and an FFN test which was negative.  They gave me a shot of terbutaline which stopped the contractions for a while, but only for maybe an hour.  I wasn't showing any other signs of labor so they told me to take it easy (no more 5.5 mile runs for me) and if they get painful or more frequent then I should go back and I have a follow up with my Dr. on Friday.

All of mine were showing up on the monitor and they said they are actual contractions not BH.  I'm still having them, but they haven't gotten worse and thankfully they don't hurt.  I kinda didn't believe them that they weren't BH which is why I was curious if yours were showing on the monitor.  I guess I do believe them now, lol.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageBeckyM114:
    imageitalnprncss78:
    imageBeckyM114:

I was monitored for about 5 hours, they did a pelvic which showed some type of bacterial infection that they gave me antibiotics for, and an FFN test which was negative.  They gave me a shot of terbutaline which stopped the contractions for a while, but only for maybe an hour.  I wasn't showing any other signs of labor so they told me to take it easy (no more 5.5 mile runs for me) and if they get painful or more frequent then I should go back and I have a follow up with my Dr. on Friday.

All of mine were showing up on the monitor and they said they are actual contractions not BH.  I'm still having them, but they haven't gotten worse and thankfully they don't hurt.  I kinda didn't believe them that they weren't BH which is why I was curious if yours were showing on the monitor.  I guess I do believe them now, lol.

Wow, after I responded to you I went & checked back at your posts & saw what you went through...Yes, your visit was worse than mine, but weird my contractions were painful & yours weren't. I guess when they say every pregnancy is different they aren't kidding.

Please rest up & NO MORE running!! You need to cook that baby some more ;)

Also, thanks for the concern with the thread for me. I also just saw that one. You're a sweetheart.

• Options
    imageitalnprncss78:
    imageBeckyM114:
    imageitalnprncss78:
    imageBeckyM114:

Wow, after I responded to you I went & checked back at your posts & saw what you went through...Yes, your visit was worse than mine, but weird my contractions were painful & yours weren't. I guess when they say every pregnancy is different they aren't kidding.

Please rest up & NO MORE running!! You need to cook that baby some more ;)

Also, thanks for the concern with the thread for me. I also just saw that one. You're a sweetheart.

My thoughts exactly.  And - I agree, all of these Sept babies need to cook some more!  Praying for no more scary trips to L&D for any of us!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageamandaloren:
    I am so glad to hear everything is okay! I was starting to get worried girl, kept checking of updates all weekend on you;)

I searched all weekend too, for an update. Glad the both of you are doing well and she is growing great. That is a big relief.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    imageJaninneAlvarado:

imageamandaloren:

I searched all weekend too, for an update. Glad the both of you are doing well and she is growing great. That is a big relief.

Thanks Janinne, I just recently saw the thread with your concern. Your a sweetheart!

• Options
    I'm so glad all is well with you and LO...and congrats on that over achiever! LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"