May 2011 Moms

I Am Going To Be Pregnant Forever...

I have been off on ML since May 20th so Ive been busy getting things ready for our little princess...and shes still not here. 

I went for an u/s and drs appt and still no progress, still at 50% and 2. I havent had any contractions lately and lil miss is nice and snug in there. Im starting to feel like this will never be over. I know Im being melodramatic but I just wanna meet my baby. Im super jealous of all you ladies who have had your babies! (although super excited and awww-ing over all your pics! lol)

Well I have another appt Friday and they are leaning toward inducing me this weekend so *hopefully* I will be able to post pics soon! 

Re: I Am Going To Be Pregnant Forever...

• I know how you feel, I was 11 days late! I never dilated on my own, and never had a contraction prior to the start of labor.  Schedule an induction, then she'll come on her own the night before Smile

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • <------ Still waiting too!
  • Yeah - I know this feeling very well.  Today is 10 days overdue for me.  My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow.  So I'm sure I'll be induced.  At least I should have a baby by the weekend!
    Boy #1, born 6/5/2011
    Boy #2, born 8/27/2014

Currently... Pregnant with mo/di BOY TWINS!  Due September 15.  Latest induction will be 37w.
  • We are the pregnant forever CLUB! There is like 6 of us. It seems worse because we are all due at the end of the month! 

I have NEVER had a contraction. If I have I didnt notice it. I am ZERO and 70% but going to the doctors today hoping for good news. 

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• image rainfallki:
    Yeah - I know this feeling very well.  Today is 10 days overdue for me.  My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow.  So I'm sure I'll be induced.  At least I should have a baby by the weekend!

bonus points for you!!! I dont know how you aren't losing it! My doctor wont let me go past 41 weeks.  

? EDD 3/29/2018

• image rainfallki:
    Yeah - I know this feeling very well.  Today is 10 days overdue for me.  My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow.  So I'm sure I'll be induced.  At least I should have a baby by the weekend!

bonus points for you!!! I dont know how you aren't losing it! My doctor wont let me go past 41 weeks.  

? EDD 3/29/2018

• image sugarangel77:

image rainfallki:

I pretty much alternate between feeling fine (as fine as a pregnant woman can feel, anyway) and extreme discomfort (hip/pelvic pain, swollen feet pain, etc).  The extreme discomfort tends to bring on random bouts of crying and anger.  At this point, I just want this baby out of me.  I was holding out for going all natural - unless something starts up today, it doesn't look like that'll be happening (but I'm still hoping!).  Maybe it's like Angel said - maybe the baby just needs the threat of an induction and then he'll come out.  
    Boy #1, born 6/5/2011
    Boy #2, born 8/27/2014

Currently... Pregnant with mo/di BOY TWINS!  Due September 15.  Latest induction will be 37w.
  • I'm trying not to whine yet. I have at least another 10 days before they'd induce and that's the last thing I want anyway.

Every day is just one day closer to him being here so the end is in sight :) 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Wow. I would have been bored out of my mind if I had been off since the 20th. I hope your little one comes soon! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I just want to hug you all...I know this feeling so well.  Soon!!
    Photobucket
  • LuvTravLuvTrav member
    100 Comments Third Anniversary

At least you aren't alone. Just had an appt with my OB today is my EDD and I am 0% 0 cm so nothing is going on here!!

We have another ultrasound scheduled for monday to watch baby girl's progress, hopefully my body can get things moving on its own! I keep telling myself it can be another 2 weeks but I am getting so anxious, and I thought there would at least be SOME progress down there... oh well!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was hoping to hold out to June 3 (work complications) but I am SO exhausted today I am not even sure I care anymore...I just want to put my head down on my desk... Gift to self - getting house cleaned on Thursday.
  • image kerrbear72:

I'm trying not to whine yet. I have at least another 10 days before they'd induce and that's the last thing I want anyway.

your very right!  Ill try to live by your motto---

I thought they would give me an induction date today, but he said im to closed and we are both healthy so i go back again next Monday ?.. hopefully ill go into labor before that!

:::::bounces on the ball I'm sitting on::::::: 

? EDD 3/29/2018

• image sugarangel77:
    image kerrbear72:

I'm trying not to whine yet. I have at least another 10 days before they'd induce and that's the last thing I want anyway.

your very right!  Ill try to live by your motto---

I thought they would give me an induction date today, but he said im to closed and we are both healthy so i go back again next Monday ?.. hopefully ill go into labor before that!

:::::bounces on the ball I'm sitting on::::::: 

I hope you go into labor before that too! This is probably the worst waiting game ever! It's like being the last day of school before summer as a kid, but it keeps getting pushed out because of snow days! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Count 1 more in, I'm right there in the late club w/u guys & still waiting. I have progressed from 0 & 60% to 1cm & 80% :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards