Georgia Babies
Options

FYI- Delta play area at Hartsfield

DH just sent me this.  So glad they are bringing this back- I have missed it!  Such a lifesaver for when we get bumped or have travel delays.  Just thought I'd share:

Updated Delta Sky Zones welcome young travelers this summer

With thousands of unaccompanied minors traveling this summer, Delta has opened a new modern facility where children can hang out between flights in Atlanta. Last Friday marked the opening of the first of three newly remodeled Delta Sky Zones, formerly known as Dusty?s Den. The 600-square foot facility on Concourse C features new furniture, tile, carpet and X-Box 360 video games with four individual play stations donated by the Microsoft Corporation. The Coca-Cola Company has also agreed to provide educational materials.

Re: FYI- Delta play area at Hartsfield

• Options
    Is it open to all kids or just unaccompanied minors?

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh you know what, I bet it is just for unaccompanied minors!  Didn't even think of that.  I know when it used to be Dusty's Den, they would let us take my brothers kids in but that's probably b/c my mom is an employee?  Boo to that.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That stinks!  We totally need a play area in each terminal here.  They would get so much use!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

They have a little play area in the Philly airport, that DD goes nuts over. It's nothing great, but does help pass the time. Plus she's zonked by the time we get on the plane. 

Considering they have smoking rooms, I always wondered why they didn't have some play areas at Hartsfield Jackson too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"