Parenting after 35

Ok soi bit the bullet and bought an ipad2

And I already want to go back and get the 32mb instead of the 16 this one is not going to be enough memory So do you ladies have any apps that you love
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok soi bit the bullet and bought an ipad2

• PeskyPesky member
    skyburger!  It's addictive like angry birds.  There is also an app for our local news station's weather forecast. 

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• jarbatzjarbatz member
    I want an ipad too....did you get the 3G?   Why do you think that's not going to be enough memory?  What kind of data do you store on it?  I'm a newbie so I want to make sure I get the right one! 
    Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVE my IPAD. I take it everywhere. I have the original 16G WIFI no 3G.  I tether through my iphone with ATT.  What are you putting on your ipad because I have had mine since December. I just looked and right now I have 9.9G free. I did notice when I rented a movie through itunes the movie took up a lot of room. I don't have a lot of music on it. 

I have the Nook and Kindle apps for ebooks.  Several toddler apps, photography apps, netflix, pandora, tunein radio, PDF reader pro, Garageband and many others. Photo Transfer App is easy to use to send pictures from your phone or PC to IPAD. Teagan loves to watch the little videos of herself on the IPAD.

The App called Appstart is a good place to start because it explains several apps and suggests apps based on your interest. 

I do recommend an otterbox. It makes me feel so much more comfortable letting a toddler use my ipad.

Hope you enjoy your new toy!

• M.AmyM.Amy member

Welcome to the dark side!  I love Catan and Strategery for games.  The Public Radio ones for news.

There is a painting app & piano app that Matt loves.

• lawry13lawry13 member
    For games I love Coin Dozer and Boggle.  I got a fun picturebooth app that takes four  pictures like the real picture booths do.  Fun at parties and with DD.
  • Thanks everyone I have music and photos on here to edit them I should take them off but don't know how I got the 3G because I'm frequently waiting in places that don't have free wifi and I like to surf the net and spend time on the bump I don't have an I phone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"