Infertility Veterans

Wormy

hey love - I've been thinking of you.  Did you have an OK week-end?  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wormy

• <3 that pic cutie!! 

How are those little men doing?

Our weekend was good.  Didn't do much :)

How was yours?

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Thanks, they're getting so big so fast!  We were stuck inside most of the week-end, R was sick  :-(   I can't catch a break on getting out of the house.

When's the cruise? 

• Loading the player...
  • i'm sorry cutie.  that stinks :(  you need a break.

we leave on Sat, CAN'T WAIT!

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
  • imagetheworms:

i'm sorry cutie.  that stinks :(  you need a break.

we leave on Sat, CAN'T WAIT!

WOOT!!!!! So excited for you - where does it go?  

• we got to turks & caicos, st. thomas, san juan and bermuda

can't wait to snorkel :)

is R taking any time off soon?

• imagetheworms:

we got to turks & caicos, st. thomas, san juan and bermuda

Oh that sounds like heaven - I hope you have the best time.  LOVE snorkeling

All of R's vacation time for the year is going to grad school - boo.  He is going to Germany for a week in September for school though, 

• imagetheworms:

we got to turks & caicos, st. thomas, san juan and bermuda

Oh that sounds like heaven - I hope you have the best time.  LOVE snorkeling

All of R's vacation time for the year is going to grad school - boo.  He is going to Germany for a week in September for school though.

• i think you need to plan a vacation for when Rob finishes his program.

you need a break my friend :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"