May 2011 Moms

Late Birth Story and PIP (sort of long)

Hi Ladies!  I hope everyone is well.  Sorry my birth story is so late.

My little man (Aidan Mason) was born via scheduled C/S on Friday, May 20th @ 3:19pm. He was 6lbs 5oz and 20.5 inches of total cuteness!  Everything went really well except for the fact that we got bumped from our original time (11:30am) because of a number of emergency sections.  Man, I was starving!!!  One of my major concerns was whether or not I could get an epi or spinal because of the spinal fusion I had as a teenager.  I really did not want general anesthesia.  I was able to get a spinal, so I was able to hear and see my little man right away.  I didnt get to BF until about 10 that night which really irritated me.  Aidan and I were able to go home on Sunday (1 day early) because we were both doing really well.

I have to admit that being home with him has been tough.  There have been some tears on my end.  My baby boy is so gassy and has been since he was born.  He doesn't burp as much as he tries to pass gas. BF'ing is going better.  My issue now is he starts crying and fussing around 9pm and doesn't completely settle down until about 4am.  Any suggestions you have for getting baby to bed at the appropriate time would be greatly appreciated.  Ok, here are some pics of my Aidan!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Late Birth Story and PIP (sort of long)

• Aw, he's adorable!

Hang in there mama... this stuff is all supposed to get better with time, right? 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • He is a cutie!  Love the color of his eyes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekerrbear72:

Aw, he's adorable!

Hang in there mama... this stuff is all supposed to get better with time, right? 

Thanks!  I hope it gets better sooner rather than later.  LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mags04Mags04 member
    Congrats!  He's just too adorable!

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats!! He's adorable!

I do everything I can during the day to distrub Avery's sleep. I change her diaper often, change her clothes, we do a bath pretty early.

She stays asleep all night, and only slightly wakes up every 2-3 hours for a feeding. But she mostly stays sleeping and isn't actually awake for those feedings.

Good luck to you!! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"