Indiana Babies

tuesday check-in

1. where and how:

2. weekend highlight:

3.  what do you love most about summer?

Re: tuesday check-in

• 1. where and how:  25 weeks 3 days pregnant

2. weekend highlight: saturday morning DH asked me if i wanted to go to detroit for the tigers/red sox game.  i agreed to go if we could stop at ikea on our way.  i hurriedly called my parents to see if they could babysit...and about an hour later we were on our way for a spontaneous road trip north.  unfortunately....the only baseball we saw was batting practice.  the game went to rain delay before it even started and they ended up postponing.  it was still great to just spend that much time alone with DH!

3. work stress be gone!

• 1. where and how:  7 weeks 1 day pregnant today

2. weekend highlight: Going to the Indy 500 with DH, Dh's dad, and my dad.  My mom and dad visiting for the weekend.  DH's mom and dad visiting on Monday and telling them we're pregnant.

3.  what do you love most about summer? Being able to get out and enjoy the outdoors (unless it's too hot).

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • rachesraches member

1.  8w4d - exhausted every afternoon from 3pm-6pm, but other than that, great!

2.  So many!  Celebrating my mom's birthday and eating the most glorious cupcake from Gigi's Bakery, seeing the lovely SweetTea and family, laying out at the pool for hours, the hot sunny weather, being productive around the house.  

3.  The weather!!  I LOVE the heat and the sun.  

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. where and how: 10 months pp.  This weather gives me headaches, but I can't complain that I only have 3 days of work left!

2. weekend highlight:  We took Josie to the Indy 500 parade.  We lucked out and ended up getting tickets from someone as we walked in so we had front row seats.  Then we did the 3 courses for $20 lunch at harry & izzy's.  Sun night we had a wedding of one of my friends/former co-workers in Kokomo.  Josie had a great time!  Normally I wouldn't have brought her, but one of my friends was bringing her little boy and told me to bring her.  Todd went to the race, so he joined up at the reception.

3.  what do you love most about summer?  Not having to work (I'm a teacher).  I enjoy the pool, concerts, and lunches with my mom.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageambigs:

1. where and how: ????

2. weekend highlight:  the parade on Sat. LO had a lot of fun...also sleeping in thanks to DH 

3.  what do you love most about summer? being able to see family...we take turns visiting. they will be coming up here in mid June :) can't wait

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. 23 weeks pregnant

2. Seeing my parents and grilling out with them and Raches and her DH for my birthday

3. Symphony on the Prairie, the Biergarten at the Rathskellar, having fun plans almost every weekend

• 1. 3+ months post-partum. I wish Connor would sleep through the night already!

2. We had a great weekend - so many highlights! Took the kids to the 500 festival parade; Jocelyn LOVED it. Went to a wedding on Saturday night and had a blast. Had dinner at Ruth Chris with some good friends who were in town on Sunday night. Hung out at the lake with my parents on Monday.

3. The weather. I love being outside but hate the cold. This weekend was awesome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• brithilbrithil member

1. where and how: mid cycle, getting anxious to O

2. weekend highlight:All of it! It was glorious to have 3 full days off. I had some family open houses for graduations, spent a day at my parent's floating in the pool, long walks with my pooch, cookouts, took my nephew to the park, and spent some time riding around visiting friends on the bike.

3.  what do you love most about summer? The weather and all of the things it brings-pool time, cookouts, summer sports, outside jogs, mini-trips on our bike, dinner on the patio, etc.

• imageraches:

2.  So many!  Celebrating my mom's birthday and eating the most glorious cupcake from Gigi's Bakery, seeing the lovely SweetTea and family, laying out at the pool for hours, the hot sunny weather, being productive around the house.  

::palm to forehead:: i just realized i know you IRL!  i seriously doubt that there are very many brain cells left for this baby to take!  yay for twins in january! :)

• imageambigs:
    imageraches:

::palm to forehead:: i just realized i know you IRL!  i seriously doubt that there are very many brain cells left for this baby to take!  yay for twins in january! :)

Oh no!  I'm sorry, I should have clued you in that Rachel was on here now!  I just figured that you'd figured it out.  That is too funny!  I hear you on those brain cells though...holy cow, I struggle sometimes.

• brithilbrithil member
    imageSweetTea*83:
    imageambigs:
    imageraches:

Oh no!  I'm sorry, I should have clued you in that Rachel was on here now!  I just figured that you'd figured it out.  That is too funny!  I hear you on those brain cells though...holy cow, I struggle sometimes.

I thought pregnancy brain was a myth...

• imagebrithil:
    imageSweetTea*83:
    imageambigs:
    imageraches:

I thought pregnancy brain was a myth...

Mmmm...nope! I don't think so anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"