May 2011 Moms

I'm in love with a seahorse.

And I am not ashamed.

Eliza is asleep in her crib. She has never done that before. Not only has she never fallen asleep in her crib but she has only been able to sleep on me or DH. I put her in the crib awake and a little fussy. I gave her the paci, turned off the lights and turned on this thing.

seahorse

She was out in about a minute and then in a deep sleep within ten. After not getting to sleep last night until FOUR I am in heaven. This is an amazing feeling. 

fail fall shower finger guns hey ladies GIF

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Meimsx no more

Re: I'm in love with a seahorse.

• I want one! I have heard amazing things about them :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lucas has the Sleep Sheep and loves it...  particularly the whale sounds it makes.  If he is fussy, I can put him in his crib and turn it on and he just lies there listening to it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  •     
  • We got one for DD#1 when she was a baby- never worked on making her go to sleep.  But she loves playing with it now.  Glad it is working for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We love ours too. 

If Reese is wide awake, it won't do anything for her. But if she starts to drift off to sleep and we put it on she is out like a light.

The heartbeat sounds of the pack 'n play also relax her.  

My daughter is my hero.
  •     
  •  OMG!  Emily is mesmerized by this thing!!  image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • we love our seahorse too and it can work as an amazing flashlight too!

we also have the sleep sheep as a backup if we need it.

Caitlin has used her seahorse since day one and has slept everynight in her crib like a champ

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

•     
  • DD still sleeps with hers at 2. We had to get her an extra one when she was in the infant room at daycare. DS has one also.
  • image stargzr77:
    We had to get her an extra one when she was in the infant room at daycare. .

Oooooo- That's a good idea!  DD has loved hers from minute one.  I just wish it played longer than 5 minutes!

•     
  • heard. we have a noise machine that does the same thing.

awesomeness. 

• adelleladellel member
    Fourth Anniversary
    Mason LOVES his seahorse! We use it for play time every day. I think what is nice, as compared to many other baby toys, is that the music is soothing and not crazy loud or fast like a lot of other toys.

•     
  • Completely off topic, but I keep reading the title to this post to the tune of "I'm in Love With a Stripper" every time I see it.

Photobucket
  • image EJensify:

Completely off topic, but I keep reading the title to this post to the tune of "I'm in Love With a Stripper" every time I see it.

What my DH does on his off time is a little besides the point.

fail fall shower finger guns hey ladies GIF

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Meimsx no more
  •     
  • OMG - I swear by this thing.  It worked wonders for my DS and he still loves it!  We let DS buy one in pink for his baby sister.  She seems mesmerized by it too!
  • image meimsx:
    image EJensify:

Completely off topic, but I keep reading the title to this post to the tune of "I'm in Love With a Stripper" every time I see it.

What my DH does on his off time is a little besides the point.

SNORT!!

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards