Attachment Parenting

which Ergo?

I've got a Bjorn, but the Ergo looks more comfortable and supportive. If you have one, which one do you have...performance, sport, organic, or other...Thanks! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: which Ergo?

• I have the black sport and I love it.  It's very lightweight, has been good to me in this Florida summer heat, and isn't bulky at all.  And I love that it's black because my wardrobe is very colorful.

however long the night, dawn will break.

• I have a regular Ergo and an organic one.  I definitely prefer the organic one, it's a little more flexible and soft.  I have been thinking of getting the sport, though, since I live in a very hot & humid climate. 

Love the Ergo for traveling, though...makes going through airports and sitting on the plane super comfy for both LO and I.

**a girl from Hawaii, living and driving in South India**

• Loading the player...
  • I have an Organic Ergo and the Performance Ergo. The organic Ergo has been great up until very recently when the weather got very warm very quickly. We used the Performance Ergo this past weekend while we were out hiking at the dunes and running errands - there is a HUGE difference, IMO, in how heavy/warm the material is. I'd get the Performance Ergo if I had to do it all over again since it is looking like the Organic Ergo is going to be difficult to use comfortably in the summer.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image image image
  • We have the sport and love it.  I can't compare it to any of the others, but we really love it. I use wraps mostly, but DH prefers this.  He is hot natured and doesn't mind the carrier at all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • cpmichcpmich member

Love my Performance Ergo!  It is the coolest temperature & lightest weight Ergo.

For us, buying the optional cargo bag that attaches to it was absolutely worth it.  I learned to downsize and use it as my full time diaper bag.  (If you sew, you could attach buckles to any bag and attach them to the Performance.  They sell the buckles at outdoor or army surplus stores.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"