Toddlers: 24 Months+

Have you ever had 'work done'?

The board seems a little slow tonight! Let's discuss plastic surgery-- anyone partake?

I've recently lost about 55 lbs since having DD#2 and while I joked in the past about having a tummy tuck, DH has brought it up a couple of times when I've complained that my skin on my stomach is now wrinkly-- I doubt I'd seriously I'd take him up on it, but just curious if anyone here has had work done...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Have you ever had 'work done'?

• I will be getting a reduction and lift once I am done BFing and dried out.  I have some major back issues and my doc is recommending it so hope insurance helps out.  I am pretty excited. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yes - nose job in high school, spider veins injected with saline to get rid of them, and botox once.

It was all worth it  :)

Playing with Papa at the Beach
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes. Nose job at 16 and most recently breast reconstruction and lift (not really by choice - post cancer). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had weight loss surgery in late December and have already lost 65 lbs.  As soon as I finish losing weight, I plan to have as much excess skin removed as is possible.  And I want my boobs reduced too.  

• i used to see no point in plastic surgery, but now id give anything for a mommy makeover. I am waiting to see if I will ever have another baby, then Im going to probably have a lift, tummy tuck and lipo. I work really hard at the gym at least 4 to 5 days a week, i eat healthy, and by body fat percentage has decreased a lot, but i don't see much results when i look at my body. I think the shot might have had something to so with it, so i got the mirena a few weeks ago. my boobs are just ridiculous and i hate them. before i was preg i was barely a C, then i went all to way up to a DDD, and they have only gone down to a DD. They are so floppy and saggy. They dont even feel like boobs they just feel like they are full of water. the biggest reason i want plastic surgery is because i am so self conscious and it afftects my sex life with DH. Im even embarrassed to wear shorts because i got some stretch marks on the inside of my knee area. im thinking about my quality of life.

7 Angels in Heaven, 1 In My Arms

12/24/07 D&C (12 weeks)
    2/08 MC (5 weeks)
    5/08 PA (7 weeks)
    9/08 VTS (6 weeks)
    7/09 MC (5 weeks)
    8/10 MC (UKN)
    6/7/11 CP (UKN)

*CM PIP Girl* image
  • If I had the money, I'd do it. I used to be all, "ooh, just accept your body." But I've lost 45lbs since having DD, am back at my pre-baby weight, and my tummy is an absolute mess. I love that it carried my baby and I respect that, but no matter how hard I work my abs, that skin is still there. It's the only part of my body I'd want work done on, and I'll probably never do it.... just wishful thinking.
  • I had my breast done when I was 21. I'm not against a little Lipo someday :0)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just had a reduction in August. I chose to wait until we were sure we were not having any more kids. Best thing I ever did. I'm 5' 1" and I had no torso....seriously none. I was having major back problems and tried PT, weight lifting to increase muscle mass, etc. My back problems were gone almost immediately and now I have cute perky b00bs to boot. :)

As a side note: I  had a c-section at 35 weeks due to pre-e. My wonderful OB who proclaimed (she likes to cut) did a great job putting me back together so I guess I technically got a little tummy tuck too. She did not do the "traditional" c-section cut because I had a scar from a previous surgery and as she put it "I don't want to give you a boat anchor." She replaced my scar and gave me a cute belly button (I didn't really have one).

• I had a breast reduction in 2005
    BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"