Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Stillbirth board?

I'm sorry to be here and sorry all of you are here as well... my baby girl was due in May and stillborn at full term.  Do any of you know of a board or online support group specificially for full term loss?

P.S. Can someone also tell me how to change my settings so it does not remind me that my baby should be here every time I log in?

DD Stillborn 4/25/11 @ 37w4d due to umbilical cord accident

Re: Stillbirth board?

• I am so sorry for your loss. That pain must be unimaginable. Sending lots of prayers your way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for you loss.  I can't even imagine what it would have been like to lose my daughter at full term. 

Babycenter has a lot of very specific boards and I think you will be able to find something there.  I completely understand why you would need more than this board.  Most of us had a miscarriage pretty early in our pregnancies and can't completely relate to your loss.  I even feel out of place at times on this board and we only made it to 16 weeks.

It took 3 1/2 long years, but we finally got our little miracle!
    IVF #1 - BFP (6dt)
    Unassisted Pregnancy #2 - lost at 15w6d due to T21, severe heart defects, and fetal hydrops

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsJCMrsJC member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. If you send a quick email to community@thebump.com, the mods will remove your pregnancy info for you.
    BFP #1 1/27/11, EDD 10/7/11, D&C 3/29/11 @ 12w4d
    BFP #2 5/19/11, EDD 1/20/12, Natural miscarriage 6/2/11 @ 6w6d
    Dx 2 copies of MTHFR reductase DNA mutation (C677T & A1298C) June 2011
  • pb127pb127 member

I'm so so sorry for your daughter's passing. My little boy was stillborn full term in Feb, and my heart aches for you.  There are stillbirth boards on Babycenter, and there are some of us with full-term losses (stillbirth and infant loss) on TTCAL (off the top of my head, I remember that Carolee and CashewsMommy had stillbirth babies too and are very warm and kind nesties).  PM me if you'd like.  Big, big hugs and thinking of you.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • CaroleeCarolee member
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.  We lost our son Eliott at 37 weeks in August 2010, and it was the most devastating and heartbreaking experience I've ever been through.  I have been able to find amazing support on this board and also TTCAL when I moved over there.  The most helpful thing for me was talking with other women who have gone through similar experiences.  If you need someone to listen, feel free to PM me.  You'll be in my thoughts.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • So Sorry about your loss. But I unfortunately know the feeling. Our son Aiden was stillborn March 11 of this year. 39 weeks. We found out the day before I was scheduled to be induced that he had passed - So I still had him on my scheduled induction date.. just a completely different outcome that I would have ever thought.

I have found a board on twoweekwait.com.. and there is actually a stillbirth board on justmommies.com

I just today signed back in to thebump.com and had to re-do all my stuff. I also had to change my ticker too.

Hang in there.. I will say that even for me 2.5 months have gone by and I still think about him everyday. The pain never goes away.. but it does get easier to handle. My heart goes out to you. If you ever want to talk about what happened or even just want to vent to someone that understand.. feel free to message me.

Me-26, DH-29, Together since '99, Married 6-20-09, M/C @ 10 weeks '03, DS#1: 6, DS#2: Stillborn @ 39 weeks due to umbilical cord accident 5.29.11: TTC #3 ******************************* Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • There are several woman on these boards that have experienced late term loss.  I am not sure what information your hospital or OB gave you but mine provided me with a list of local support groups for loss, some geared to late loss. I am so sorry for you loss, it is an extremely painful and long journey. For me it never goes away, that ache, it does get different but never easier and you never forget. I am so very sorry and I second reading some good books, sometimes forcing the cry was a good thing for me.
    image Nicholas loved for 28 weeks, 4/11/10
    Baby Boy loved for 15 weeks, 5/31/11
    Baby Girl loved for 16.5 weeks. 3/1/12
  • I lost my baby girl at 32 1/2 weeks along. It has been three months since we lost her and it still hurts every bit as much. I'm sorry for what you're going through - it's the worst.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"